Scott Vernon

Default Darn

The marina called today and said they'll be pulling my boat out this
week, if the winds stop.

Scotty

Bobsprit

The marina called today and said they'll be pulling my boat out this
week, if the winds stop.

My boat was pulled yesterday and it was pretty windy. Are they using a
Craftsman travel lift at your marina????

RB
Scott Vernon

"Bob**** the big fat LOSER" wrote ...

My boat was pulled yesterday and it was pretty windy. Are they using

Craftsman travel lift at your marina????

RBb

Will the stupidity never cease?

Bobsprit

Craftsman travel lift at your marina????

RBb

Will the stupidity never cease?

When you and your offspring die off. Tick Tock.

RB
SAIL LOCO

Will the stupidity never cease?

Hey, that's why everybody admires the guy.
S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
"Trains are a winter sport"

Jonathan Ganz

In article ,
Scott Vernon wrote:
"Bob**** the big fat LOSER" wrote ...

My boat was pulled yesterday and it was pretty windy. Are they using

Craftsman travel lift at your marina????

RBb

Will the stupidity never cease?

As soon as you leave....

--
Jonathan Ganz (j gan z @ $ail no w.c=o=m)
http://www.sailnow.com

Jonathan Ganz

In article ,
Bobsprit wrote:
The marina called today and said they'll be pulling my boat out this
week, if the winds stop.

My boat was pulled yesterday and it was pretty windy. Are they using a
Craftsman travel lift at your marina????

I'm going sailing on Saturday... should be nice.

--
Jonathan Ganz (j gan z @ $ail no w.c=o=m)
http://www.sailnow.com
"If there's no wind, row."

Vito

"Bobsprit" wrote
The marina called today and said they'll be pulling my boat out this
week, if the winds stop.

My boat was pulled yesterday and it was pretty windy.

Pulled?? My marina wanted to know if I planned to keep my heater running or
if they could shut off my shore power. I told them to leave the power on so
I could run my Lectrosan seeing as they were winterizing the rest rooms soon
(c:

Bobsprit

Yeah those Seidlemanns can deform pretty badly if a breeze hits them.
Better use extra straps!

They're like Porta Botes. They flex with the waves!

RB
SAIL LOCO

The marina called today and said they'll be pulling my boat out this
week, if the winds stop.

I'm supposed to come out Wednesday. Tides have been too low so far this
week. I'll see what happens tomorrow. The winds are supposed to shift to the
South.
After I come out I have to help my bow babe bring her new C&C29MKII to my
marina. She got a sweet boat. Ultra clean and a new suite of sails.
S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
"Trains are a winter sport"

Hey Loco ! Scott Vernon ASA 50 November 8th 04 02:22 AM
We must elect Kerry! Recobee ASA 55 October 25th 04 04:39 AM
Darn, drat, phooey... Bob La Londe General 0 July 27th 03 03:45 AM