Bobsprit

funny thing ain't it
the guy is out to sea and the main is covered

It's funny when GF, Loco and Scotty all prove they can't read.

RB
DSK

SAIL LOCO wrote:
If the dufas would have had his main up he probably could have sailed the
boat away from the beach.

It looks like there's not much wind, but he certainly would have done
better with the main set too. Judging by everything else that happened,
the guy might not have known how to set the main.

Was he sailing down the coast under genny alone? Was this guy anchored off
an exposed beach?

It appears so... it says he anchored "off Kitty Hawk" and that's a long
way from any inlet.

... I wonder how it all started.

It probably all started with the romantic notion that sailing would be a
fun adventure. Then he got some advice how to handle the boat on an
internet discussion group...

Fresh Breezes- Doug King

Bobsprit

ha ha, good one.

Yeah? coming soon: Knock Knock jokes.

RB
SAIL LOCO

Yeah? coming soon: Knock Knock jokes

Would be better than hearing about your latest purchase or career.
S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
"Trains are a winter sport"

Bobsprit

Would be better than hearing about your latest purchase or career.

Bad news, Loco. I've worked for the same company now for 8 years. I have a
career and when I became to ill to work I was set up at home.
Sucks to be you!

RB

SAIL LOCO

Bad news, Loco. I've worked for the same company now for 8 years. I have a
career and when I became to lazy to work I became a workman's comp
scammer.
S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
"Trains are a winter sport"
SAIL LOCO

which only serves to fuel my jealousy and bitterness.

LOL..................... Right. If you knew anything you would know I took an
early retirement deal last January.
S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
"Trains are a winter sport"

Brand new? Check the dates. Gogarty Cruising 0 August 26th 04 08:25 PM
Need special check valve or water pump Karl Timmermann Electronics 6 June 15th 04 11:37 AM
Hey Lloyd! Check this steam boat out! Backyard Renegade Boat Building 4 March 7th 04 03:37 AM
Reality check Skip Gundlach Cruising 10 January 19th 04 04:51 PM
Lake Travis radio check [email protected] General 1 August 11th 03 10:48 PM