Backyard Renegade

Default Hey Lloyd! Check this steam boat out!

Hey Lloyd and you others. I have been watching Lloyds threads and
thought you all might get a kick out of these pictures. I don't have a
fancy sound track that goes pooketa pooketa, but I know what it
"looks" like...
Check out this link:
http://rbbpix.com/onelunger.htm
Scotty from SmallBoats.com
Stephen Baker

Scotty - That fills out your Old Boat Porn quota for the year. Too damn'd
cute!

Steve
terry

if you could get it to cook off a little mash you could have a real rum
runner

Lloyd Sumpter

On Wed, 03 Mar 2004 09:08:48 +0000, Backyard Renegade wrote:

Hey Lloyd and you others. I have been watching Lloyds threads and thought you
all might get a kick out of these pictures. I don't have a fancy sound track
that goes pooketa pooketa, but I know what it "looks" like...
Check out this link:
http://rbbpix.com/onelunger.htm
Scotty from SmallBoats.com

Now THERE's a Real Boat! Thanks, Scotty.

I DID consider a steam engine, actually...

Lloyd

Alphryd

Check out eBay item #3801554575, this would probably give you your
"Pooketa - Pooketa" sound, might be a little heavy tho!

Walt
MV "No Wake Zone"

om...

at http://www.TitanNews.com

Boat fell off trailer bb General 31 January 27th 04 09:22 PM
offshore fishing adectus General 7 January 3rd 04 03:23 PM
NEW Boat Profit Margins Konnie General 19 December 19th 03 04:57 AM
Ownership Question/Survey Sean Sullivan NYC General 4 December 18th 03 06:04 AM
Interesting history on a pretty neat boat..... Gould 0738 General 3 August 29th 03 03:24 PM