Bobsprit

Default Mooron a Coward

I see that Ozzy is not worried about letting Scotty, Joe, Horvath, Loco and
other idiots like them that voting for Bush was akin to supporting Bin Laden
himself. But you have been dancing to be nuetral and not engage anyone. Even
Ganz has the balls to tell Scotty just how dumb he is, but you've proven to be
a weak-minded fool who just wants to play nice. Even John C. and Bill have
openly slammed anyone dumb enough to have sent the country deeper into hell.
Are you some kind of religious fairy who secretly supports the Bush campaign?
Are you afraid to join the fray, or just unwilling to risk ****ing off certain
people here. I'm ashamed of you. You're weak, weak, WEAK, a little ****ant who
should be baking cakes with Katy.
And I say now: ANYONE WHO VOTED FOR BUSH IS BRAINDEAD SCUM. YOU VOTED AGAINST
YOUR OWN COUNTRY AND AGAINST THE WORLD. I have the balls to tell ANYONE that a
vote for Bush was truly a vote for a war criminal.
Scotty Potti, Mooron, Loco, Maxprop, Joe and all the rest can rent a cabin with
Horvath and celebrate their "victory." The war criminal won. The man who spends
human life like Monopoly money won.

RB
Vito

"Bobsprit" wrote
....The man who spends human life like Monopoly money won.

Cmon RB, they are only peasants. How many Ivy Leaguers have been killed?
That's all people like Bush and JFK, Rumsfield and McNamara worry about. I
remember when people like them started saying "The American peasant has had
it too good too long!" - and the peasants agreed.

Capt. Mooron

Oh Looky at what just popped up a day late .... and a dollar short of a good
troll.

Seriously Bob..... between Kerry and Bush? Better the devil you know?.....
I posted months ago Bush would take this hands down. This seemed to be a
surprise to many in the USA..... I can't see how?

You are all in effect a Space Aged Power with a Medieval Mindset. It's a
dangerous combination. In Canada we frown upon religion in politics.... in
the USA you embrace the fundamentalist values you claim to abhor in your
enemy.

You mistake my indifference for cowardice. I simply don't care if you find
yourselves in a handcart to hell. It's not like you weren't cautioned
against boarding.
It's your country.... I'll voice opinion but I can't really take sides in
this issue... it's an internal matter of a sovereign nation. Unlike the USA
I can respect that.

So Bob... quit shaking your girly fist at me like it's my fault your choice
of candidate wasn't elected. Buck Up and Deal with it.....

CM

"Bobsprit" wrote in message

[...]

Bobsprit

Seriously Bob..... between Kerry and Bush? Better the devil you know?.

Anyone who doesn't recongnise Bush for what he is has to be a mental midget.
Kerry was no great candidate, but he was several steps closer to a proper
president than Bush.
You can't see that? You don't think it matters or effects you?
You're twice the coward I thought you were.

RB
Capt. Mooron

"Bobsprit" wrote in message

You're twice the coward I thought you were.

........and you seem to be only half the Troll you think you are. :-D

CM

Bobsprit

........and you seem to be only half the Troll you think you are. :-D

Rather than address the issue, you just keep crying "troll" as I said you
would.
You're just like Scotty Potti, Loco, Horvath and any other religious fruitcake,
Mooron. Perhaps even worse.

RB
Capt. Mooron

"Bobsprit" wrote in message

Rather than address the issue, you just keep crying "troll" as I said you
would.
You're just like Scotty Potti, Loco, Horvath and any other religious
fruitcake,
Mooron. Perhaps even worse.

Refresh my memory would you... what _was_ the issue?
How did I fail to address it?

It seems you are prone to attempt to recruit "coalition forces" much like
your nemisis.. Bush!!
This "your either with us or against us" attitude speaks volumes... doesn't
it Bob!??

CM

Capt. Mooron

"Gilligan" wrote in message
link.net...
Very good point Robert.

Gilligan

"Bobsprit" wrote in message

The man who

spends
human life like Monopoly money won.

Which point Gilligan??..... that Human Life is like Monopoly Money????

I guess it must be true.....

CM

Bobsprit

Very good point Robert.

Yup, there's nothing worse than some poor shmuck who acts like he has a
superior opinion, but really hasn't the courage to do or say a damn thing.

RB

( OT ) Los Angeles Times: Bush is a "coward" Jim General 3 September 30th 04 12:11 PM
Before ya shove off Canook! Joe ASA 2 September 15th 04 05:14 AM
Poor Mooron!!! Bobsprit ASA 2 January 26th 04 04:06 PM
Capt Mooron ride a horse Capt.American ASA 1 July 25th 03 03:02 AM
Capt Mooron ride a horse Capt.American ASA 0 July 25th 03 02:29 AM