Gilligan

Default Respect for Clinton!

For this I respect Bill Clinton:

http://www.washtimes.com/upi-breakin...5605-6954r.htm

He was planning to use atomic weapons against North Korea!

It appears from the number of bombs, he may have considered using low yield
atomic weapons to clear away the brush to get at the Communists. Right from
the Goldwater playbook!

Hoo-Yaa!

Gilligan

Jonathan Ganz

A vote for Bush is a vote for Bin Laden.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Gilligan" wrote in message
link.net...
For this I respect Bill Clinton:

http://www.washtimes.com/upi-breakin...5605-6954r.htm

He was planning to use atomic weapons against North Korea!

It appears from the number of bombs, he may have considered using low
yield
atomic weapons to clear away the brush to get at the Communists. Right
from
the Goldwater playbook!

Hoo-Yaa!

Gilligan

Bobsprit

And black is white, right is wrong, and Ganz is truth.

Jonathan Ganz wrote:
A vote for Bush is a vote for Bin Laden.

Wake up, DD. Bush let Bin Laden go free along with his whole family. ALL flown
out of the country after 9/11. Bush "claims" they were questioned, but how much
questioning could have been done in such a short time.
You believe Bush tried to catch Bin Laden? I have a bridge to sell you. Scotty
already owns half.

RB
Vito

"Gilligan" wrote
For this I respect Bill Clinton:
He was planning to use atomic weapons against North Korea!

Sneaky blighter, what? Killed the dudes who bombed Cole too, whithout
killing any Americans or invading and foreign countries. In fact it was the
intel structure Clinton set up that gave us an easy win against the Taliban.

Now Bush is destroying the *moderate* Sunni ability to resist the *radical*
anti-US Shiite Muslims so the government the latter install next year can
get into bed with Al Qaeda without any internal squabbling. New
definitions:

To clinton: To screw up - like get a BJ and get caught.
To bush out: To REALLY blunder - like get drunk, roll your SUV and kill your
kids.

Michael

Actually it was Goldwater's opponent Lyndon B. for Butcher Johnson who
started a war causing the death of 60,000 US Soldiers for nothing. But then
it was Clinton who preached for eight years that US Soldiers ARE nothing.
And it was John Boy Kerry who paid the price. Paybacks truely are a
m..........................r! No way I'd believe Clinton would push the
button for something as meaningless as N. Korea. Unless of course they were
wearing purple dresses.

M.

"Gilligan" wrote in message
link.net...
For this I respect Bill Clinton:

http://www.washtimes.com/upi-breakin...5605-6954r.htm

He was planning to use atomic weapons against North Korea!

It appears from the number of bombs, he may have considered using low
yield
atomic weapons to clear away the brush to get at the Communists. Right
from
the Goldwater playbook!

Hoo-Yaa!

Gilligan

Jonathan Ganz

Well, you're crowd believes that the Earth is only 6000 years old, so I'm
not surprised.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Michael" wrote in message
Actually it was Goldwater's opponent Lyndon B. for Butcher Johnson who
started a war causing the death of 60,000 US Soldiers for nothing. But
then it was Clinton who preached for eight years that US Soldiers ARE
nothing. And it was John Boy Kerry who paid the price. Paybacks truely
are a m..........................r! No way I'd believe Clinton would push
the button for something as meaningless as N. Korea. Unless of course
they were wearing purple dresses.

M.

link.net...