Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
mike

Default almost outta here

Hi Gang, just checking in to say Ladysailor, Buddy the wonder dog, and
I are about a week away from leaving San Carlos for season #2 of the
Great Mexican Adventure. We've been baking in the heat for a few
weeks down here getting Arabella ready to go. Hauled her out to get
the dripless packing system installed, plus pulled the mainmast to
reattach the wiring conduit that had come adrift inside. It will be
nice to have a steaming light and spreader lights that work! Not to
mention no more gong-like noises when we roll a bit at anchor.
Anyway, we hope you all have a nice winter, and if you want to keep up
with our adventures feel free to check www.sailinglinks.com/notes.htm
.. We'll try to keep it updated once a month or so.
This season we're determined to make it down as far as Zihua, maybe
Acapulco. Of course, when cruising, all plans are etched in Jello.
Fair winds,
Mike

I'm outta here Keith General 8 January 13th 04 10:19 PM
I'm outta here Simple Simon ASA 2 November 15th 03 05:03 AM
Outta here tommorow at daybreak! Capt.American ASA 6 September 16th 03 04:59 AM
I'm outta here Horvath ASA 4 June 25th 03 01:33 PM