BoatBanter.com

-   -   almost outta here (https://www.boatbanter.com/asa/24276-almost-outta-here.html)

mike October 23rd 04 11:15 PM

almost outta here

Hi Gang, just checking in to say Ladysailor, Buddy the wonder dog, and
I are about a week away from leaving San Carlos for season #2 of the
Great Mexican Adventure. We've been baking in the heat for a few
weeks down here getting Arabella ready to go. Hauled her out to get
the dripless packing system installed, plus pulled the mainmast to
reattach the wiring conduit that had come adrift inside. It will be
nice to have a steaming light and spreader lights that work! Not to
mention no more gong-like noises when we roll a bit at anchor.
Anyway, we hope you all have a nice winter, and if you want to keep up
with our adventures feel free to check www.sailinglinks.com/notes.htm
.. We'll try to keep it updated once a month or so.
This season we're determined to make it down as far as Zihua, maybe
Acapulco. Of course, when cruising, all plans are etched in Jello.
Fair winds,
Mike

DSK October 23rd 04 11:35 PM

Good to hear from you Mike-
How about some new pics??

Fresh Breeezes-
Doug King

Joe October 24th 04 06:13 PM

(mike) wrote in message . com...
[...]

Hey mike & lady sailor,

Did your lifelines melt?

Acapulco is a blast! Make sure you dive off the cliffs! It's a macho hombre must.

And look out for the mucho loco gringos in pink and white stripped jeeps.

Joe

mike October 24th 04 09:34 PM

We'll dig the camera out whereever it got hidden, and post some of
this beautiful place before we leave.

DSK wrote in message ...
Good to hear from you Mike-
How about some new pics??