Bobsprit

Default So let's get this clear....

Scotty Potti wasn't going to go out of sight of land...BUT he "scrapped the
plan" to do so.

Oh. Another idiot comment brought to you by Scotty Potti!

RB
Bobsprit

You jealous Bubbles?

Yes, I'm jealous that he scrapped the plan he didn't have to go where he
planned to be and then didn't, but never planned it after scrapping the plan.

RB
Scott Vernon

see? This is exactly why I didn't mention my 'plan A' beforehand. At
least I thought I didn't?
I knew there was a distinct possibility of it falling through. That
is why I had 'plan B' prepared. Also a 'plan C'.
And I remember some jackass on this NG bragging about 'sailing to
nowhere' and an 'around the island race' before he did it, then when
he chickened out, he looked like twice the jackass.

--
Scott Vernon
Plowville Pa _/)__/)_/)_

OzOne wrote in message
You jealous Bubbles?
Ever been out of sight of land.....no Bubbles, not in a fog or rain,
actually out there....
Scooter at least has plans to go offshore, you plan to keep trading

up
to a newer, bigger, daysailor....Yes Bubbles, you can overnight a
daysailer like yours.

Oz1...of the 3 twins.

Bobsprit

see? This is exactly why I didn't mention my 'plan A' beforehand. At
least I thought I didn't?

What a total dumbass Scotty Potti is.
Truly amazing.

RB
Bobsprit

I knew there was a distinct possibility of it falling through. That
is why I had 'plan B' prepared. Also a 'plan C'.

Hmmm, sounds like a plan!

Scotty Potti's currently working on Plan 9.

RB

Seahag

"Scott Vernon" wrote:
see? This is exactly why I didn't mention my 'plan A' beforehand. At
least I thought I didn't?
I knew there was a distinct possibility of it falling through. That
is why I had 'plan B' prepared. Also a 'plan C'.

You mentioned it to me and, given the actual weather we had, I'm glad you
decided not to singlehand around the Delmarva!

Seahag

Scott Vernon

"Seahag" wrote in
message

"Scott Vernon"

wrote:
see? This is exactly why I didn't

mention my 'plan A' beforehand. At
least I thought I didn't?
I knew there was a distinct

possibility of it falling through. That
is why I had 'plan B' prepared. Also

a 'plan C'.

You mentioned it to me and, given the

actual weather we had, I'm glad you
decided not to singlehand around the

Delmarva!

Yes, on two of the days I heard it was
blowing 25~35 with 9~12' waves. It was
rough enough on the lower bay.

Scotty

Bobsprit

So what kind of boat are you going to buy?

E-mail me direct and I'll tell you! I don't want to spill it here yet because
it might KILL the "content" loco!

RB
Bobsprit

Yes, on two of the days I heard it was
blowing 25~35 with 9~12' waves.

The dickhead "heard" this? From who? NOAA? nope! Sammy Seagull???

RB