Scott Vernon

Default Jax

Going to the schooner race?

Annapolis boat show?

Scotty

Scott Vernon

Cool, enjoy.

"JAXAshby" wrote in message
Going to the schooner race?

Annapolis boat show?

Scotty

neither. planning helping move a boat to the BVI's, if insurance

is
available.

Scout

Scotty,
I'll be dropping by the boat show. Will I see you there?
Scout

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message
Going to the schooner race?

Annapolis boat show?

Scotty

Scout

I'm on recon now, keeping an open mind. I know I want something big enough
to be comfortable for a week, small enough to single hand, and sturdy enough
to sail the coastline. Ulterior motive at the moment is to get wifey to see
how nice a bigger boat interior would be. Would be nice to stand in the
cabin (at least for her, she's 5'4", I'm 6'4", but don't mind ducking), a
head with a door, a real galley, yadda yadda.

"Scout" wrote in message
Scotty,
I'll be dropping by the boat show. Will I see you there?
Scout

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message
Going to the schooner race?

Annapolis boat show?

Scotty

felton

On Sat, 02 Oct 2004 17:57:31 GMT, "Scout"
wrote:

I'm on recon now, keeping an open mind. I know I want something big enough
to be comfortable for a week, small enough to single hand, and sturdy enough
to sail the coastline. Ulterior motive at the moment is to get wifey to see
how nice a bigger boat interior would be. Would be nice to stand in the
cabin (at least for her, she's 5'4", I'm 6'4", but don't mind ducking), a
head with a door, a real galley, yadda yadda.
Scout.

If you are interested in an older freshwater Sabre 28 that has been
repowered and well maintained I can point you in the right direction.
The father of a friend of mine is selling his. The boat is in
Michigan.

Jeff Morris

"JAXAshby" wrote in message

neither. planning helping move a boat to the BVI's, if insurance is
available.

So how much is the "Jaxie Aboard" rider nowadays?