Scout

thanks, I'll know more after next weekend.
Scout

"felton" wrote in message
On Sat, 02 Oct 2004 17:57:31 GMT, "Scout"
wrote:

I'm on recon now, keeping an open mind. I know I want something big enough
to be comfortable for a week, small enough to single hand, and sturdy
enough
to sail the coastline. Ulterior motive at the moment is to get wifey to
see
how nice a bigger boat interior would be. Would be nice to stand in the
cabin (at least for her, she's 5'4", I'm 6'4", but don't mind ducking), a
head with a door, a real galley, yadda yadda.
Scout.

If you are interested in an older freshwater Sabre 28 that has been
repowered and well maintained I can point you in the right direction.
The father of a friend of mine is selling his. The boat is in
Michigan.