Scout

I'm on recon now, keeping an open mind. I know I want something big enough
to be comfortable for a week, small enough to single hand, and sturdy enough
to sail the coastline. Ulterior motive at the moment is to get wifey to see
how nice a bigger boat interior would be. Would be nice to stand in the
cabin (at least for her, she's 5'4", I'm 6'4", but don't mind ducking), a
head with a door, a real galley, yadda yadda.
Scout.

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message
What are you looking for?

"Scout" wrote in message
Too bad.
I just sold my Starwind and I'm in the market.
Scout

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message
No.

"Scout" wrote in message
Scotty,
I'll be dropping by the boat show. Will I see you there?
Scout

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message
Going to the schooner race?

Annapolis boat show?