Bobsprit

Default Why I'm such a BIG success on Ebay!!!

Read what my latest whiner has to say.

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP...1&frompage=222

RB

Bobsprit

Yep, never got money, then nailed me with that. Then sent money after the fact.
What can you do? His cable is on the way.

RB

Bobsprit

Gosh, that's just terrible! But shucks, Bob, the deal worked anyway. I bet
he's really a swell guy after all.

What can you do? That's my first negative on sales. I have anothet one from a
guy who sold me a 10 meter radio that was "new" in the pics, then sent me a
radio that looked like it had been underwater. Ebay suspended his account, but
I still got the negative.

RB
Gilligan

Overall you have a high rating and are quite succesful. I would have no
second thoughts about dealing with you. Your excellent history is a
testimonial to your character. It shows how you deal with others and how you
handle money. eBay is a great system, an excellent example of capitalism.
Judging from your other life transactions, you are a man of extreme
resourcefullness and understands value quite well. If you scaled things up a
bit you would give Donald Trump a run for his money. I think this is what
makes others jealous of you. But, as they say, success is the best revenge.
My hat's off to you!

Gilligan

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
Gosh, that's just terrible! But shucks, Bob, the deal worked anyway. I bet
he's really a swell guy after all.

What can you do? That's my first negative on sales. I have anothet one

from a
guy who sold me a 10 meter radio that was "new" in the pics, then sent me

radio that looked like it had been underwater. Ebay suspended his account,

but
I still got the negative.

RB

Scott Vernon

And this, boys and girls is why you should not buy your crack from a
stranger.

SV

"Gilligan" wrote ...
Overall you have a high rating and are quite succesful. I would have

no
second thoughts about dealing with you. Your excellent history is a
testimonial to your character. It shows how you deal with others and

how you
handle money. eBay is a great system, an excellent example of

capitalism.
Judging from your other life transactions, you are a man of extreme
resourcefullness and understands value quite well. If you scaled

things up a
bit you would give Donald Trump a run for his money. I think this is

what
makes others jealous of you. But, as they say, success is the best

revenge.
My hat's off to you!

Gilligan

Bobsprit

But, as they say, success is the best revenge.
My hat's off to you!

Thanks, Gilligan. I've been ripped off a few times on Ebay (3 times). The
losses have been small and I can't understand theives, but overall it's been
fun and made sailing this season a free ride.
Some items, like that big fuel tank are a tough sell.

RB
Vito

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
news
Read what my latest whiner has to say.

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP...1&frompage=222

Too many "slow shipper" reports. Looks like you have a hard time finding the
post office. I wouldn't bid.

Bobsprit

Too many "slow shipper" reports. Looks like you have a hard time finding the
post office. I wouldn't bid.

I am a slow shipper, but then I don't do the shipping. Don't bid. PLEASE. The
stuff I sell is for people who have boats and use them. Here's an item for
Doug!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...m=2490971541&r
d=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT

RB

Ebay blowhard Louts sayah Cruising 8 July 9th 04 11:43 PM
boat buying on ebay Grouch Cruising 10 June 19th 04 08:25 PM
boat purchase on Ebay? Dude ASA 6 June 10th 04 06:52 PM
Ebay Ebay! Bobsprit ASA 1 February 19th 04 03:52 PM