gonefishiing

o heck
for a change try some real ones on the front of your boat
not only can they poke out eyes, they behave differently with varying sea
state.
and they are more preferable as docking cushions
gf.

"Gilligan" wrote in message
ink.net...
Uysless:

I put large fake styrofoam breasts on the front of my boat, I got them

from
Babs, slightly used. They make great docking cushions and will poke the

eyes
out of anyone who approaches. Maybe Katy has an extra pair just for you!
Welcome back, the newsgroup is coming back to life!

Gilligan

"Ulysses" wrote in message
om...
Question to the group:

What kind of eyes does one paint on a boat to ward of evil
(bob)spirits?

References to books or links would be helpful. I'm looking for an
image that I can paint on my boat. Hopefully like one might find in
the Med or Persian Gulf. Web surfing hasn't brought up much for me.

btw, sorry bobsprit.... couldn't resist.

Ulysses

Ulysses

Little buddy,

Unfortunately I cannot take your advice on the fake breasts. You see,
my boat already has breasts. Perhaps when I christened the lovely
girl I should have just splashed some champagne on her rather than
giving her the whole bottle; she became so inebriated that she undid
her own breasthook and out they came! I must say they're
breathtaking. But they're not up front. For some reason my boat
likes to lie on her back, and so you see that the breasts on a
properly trained boat (trained by a properly manly seaman such as
myself) are not up front but rather topside. I can only assume from
the position of your styrofoam ta-tas that your girl has up-ended her
buttock lines and is afloat on her knees!

Best,

Ulysses

"Ulysses" wrote in message
om...
Question to the group:

What kind of eyes does one paint on a boat to ward of evil
(bob)spirits?

References to books or links would be helpful. I'm looking for an
image that I can paint on my boat. Hopefully like one might find in
the Med or Persian Gulf. Web surfing hasn't brought up much for me.

btw, sorry bobsprit.... couldn't resist.

Ulysses

DSK

By "Eye of Horus" do you mean something like this?
http://www.crystalinks.com/eyehorus.gif

Did you mean "Eye of Osiris"
http://home.arcor.de/rhoda/History/L.../EyeOsiris.htm

As for eyes on your boat, I think it depends on what sort of cultural
inheritance you're trying to bestow on the lady.

Variations
http://www.tropicalisland.de/DPS%20B...h%20eyes.jp g
http://pcf45.com/boat_tour/pcf79_eyes.jpg
http://pcf45.com/boat_tour/yabuta_eyes.jpg
http://www.wanderingspoon.com/thy-tr...mpkin_boat.jpg
http://www.curekids.org.nz/images/in...littleboat.jpg
http://museum.gov.ns.ca/mma/exhibits/THEO.jpg

Ulysses wrote:
Little buddy,

Unfortunately I cannot take your advice on the fake breasts. You see,
my boat already has breasts. Perhaps when I christened the lovely
girl I should have just splashed some champagne on her rather than
giving her the whole bottle; she became so inebriated that she undid
her own breasthook and out they came!

That begs the question, why did you put a hook through them in the first
place?

..... I can only assume from
the position of your styrofoam ta-tas that your girl has up-ended her
buttock lines and is afloat on her knees!

After using such seriously kinky items as breasthooks and probably
cranse irons yourself, you're going to criticise Gilly for a mere
pecadillo of position?

Fresh Breezes- Doug King