katysails

Oh, yes. The mad, diabolical Gilligan has been working for the past two
years perfecting his new specimens. And here all you have to show for your
efforts is a bunch of cells osmosising around a test tube....Who do you
think will win at the science fair?
"Nav" wrote in message
Do you think he's really the trainer? He claims to be able to walk...

katysails wrote:

WoW! You've trained the monkeys to do that now? Your breeding program

must
have grown by leaps and bounds...
"Gilligan" wrote in message
nk.net...

When monkeys fly out their butts.

Gilligan

"Flying Tadpole" wrote in message

Bobsprit wrote:

About two months ago I sold a Cal 34 to a couple in PA. They got a

really good

deal on the boat and were quite happy. While doing some cleanup, they

found a

diamond ring stuck under the sole. The ring's value was over 15K, but

they

still called me to track down who it belonged to. I asked the original

owner if

he'd lost any jewelery aboard and he told me about how his daughter

had

lost

her engagement ring (she thought it was lost swimming) 4 years ago!

Well, they

hooked up and the ring is now back on her finger.
Very nice and very honest sailors!

RB

Hmm. 15K! Hmmmm. And did the ring owner(s) pay back the
insurance company?
--
Flying Tadpole

Learn what lies below the waves of cyberspace!
http://music.download.com/internetopera
http://www.soundclick.com/flyingtadpole