Donal

"Scout" wrote in message
is there anyway I can win this or shall I quit here?
Scout

You're not married, are you?
[hint] quit here.

Regards

Donal

Scott Vernon

Did you find a chimney? In Scouts, we used to use #10 cans, with the
top and bottom removed and holes punched in the sides.

Scotty

"Scout" wrote in message
While searching for a charcoal starter-chimney, I stumbled upon this

unique
method of getting the grill ready in a hurry.
Don't miss the picture.
Scout
http://home.att.net/~purduejacksonville/grill.html

Bobsprit

Scotty Potti wrote....

In the trailer park we use #10 cans, with thetop and bottom removed and holes
punched in the sides. Yee Hawww! Dem's is good ole savins!

Joe

"katysails" wrote in message ...
My brother used to throw aerosol cans into our 55 gallon trash burner when
we were kids....split it down the sides and flattened it....was quite the
sight....and he didn't have to go to Purdue to accomplish it....

When my big brother was home on leave he gave me some huge orange
smoke signals, he was in a air and sea rescue crew in the USN. The
Orange Smoke flares went strait to school. Filled the whole building
with the thickest orange smoke ya ever seen.. Never got caught....

And we used to buy rubbers at the gas station on the highway. Remove
the gas pipe from the back of the space heaters and fill the rubbers
up until they were the size of a 3 foot long watermellons.

We get 3-4 together with a long firecracker fuse and let them go at
night.
They would make a huge fireball a couple of hundred feet up in the sky
over our small town. Even made the local papers with 100's of
sightings and hundreds of diffrent explainations from UFO's to natural
ball lighting. Never got caught...

Flying UFO dry cleaner bags... candle powered & balsa wood. Lucky we
didnt burn down the town with those.

Estes rocket engine powered everything.

Oh for the good ol days...

Joe

"felton" wrote in message
news
On Mon, 13 Sep 2004 19:23:48 GMT, "Scout"
wrote:

While searching for a charcoal starter-chimney, I stumbled upon this

unique
method of getting the grill ready in a hurry.
Don't miss the picture.
Scout
http://home.att.net/~purduejacksonville/grill.html

Yowee. Looks exciting...to watch from afar

Reminds me a little of the old joke. A new skydiver was making his
first jump. He pulls the first ripcord...nothing happens. He tries
the reserve chute...nothing happens.

As he is falling towards Earth, he sees someone else on the way up.
As they pass, he asks, "excuse me, you do you know anything about
parachutes?" The other guy replies, "sorry, no, do you know anything
about propane stoves?"

Hey, I said it was an old joke.

Jonathan Ganz

In article ,
Joe wrote:
"katysails" wrote in message ...
When my big brother was home on leave he gave me some huge orange
smoke signals, he was in a air and sea rescue crew in the USN. The
Orange Smoke flares went strait to school. Filled the whole building
with the thickest orange smoke ya ever seen.. Never got caught....

One would have thought that your parents would have been smart enough
to use birth control after your big brother was born, but then they're
probably Republicans too.
--
Jonathan Ganz (j gan z @ $ail no w.c=o=m)
http://www.sailnow.com

Jonathan Ganz

Nixon's father should have pulled out.

--
Jonathan Ganz (j gan z @ $ail no w.c=o=m)
http://www.sailnow.com
"If there's no wind, row."

Scott Vernon

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote ...
My father should have pulled out.

Jonathan Ganz

In article ,
Scott Vernon wrote:
"Jonathan Ganz" wrote

I stayed home mostly and played with my Barbie dolls.

Jonathan Ganz (j gan z @ $ail no w.c=o=m)

At least they were anatomically correct and female.

It's better than you and Joe playing with the Ken dolls.

--
Jonathan Ganz (j gan z @ $ail no w.c=o=m)
http://www.sailnow.com
"If there's no wind, row."

Jonathan Ganz

In article ,
Scott Vernon wrote:
My father should have pulled out.

You said it.

August 1883 Ship gets lighting Joe ASA 0 August 8th 04 05:23 AM
Mercury 30hp 4-stroke has lighting coil? Sunny General 5 June 1st 04 04:29 AM
Lighting boards n.brown8 Electronics 0 May 4th 04 10:36 AM
led's for cabin/nav lighting? bruce Electronics 3 March 15th 04 10:10 PM
What to do in a lighting storm while Kayaking? [email protected] General 9 July 30th 03 12:05 PM