Scout

Default lighting charcoal with testosterone

While searching for a charcoal starter-chimney, I stumbled upon this unique
method of getting the grill ready in a hurry.
Don't miss the picture.
Scout
http://home.att.net/~purduejacksonville/grill.html

felton

On Mon, 13 Sep 2004 19:23:48 GMT, "Scout"
wrote:

While searching for a charcoal starter-chimney, I stumbled upon this unique
method of getting the grill ready in a hurry.
Don't miss the picture.
Scout
http://home.att.net/~purduejacksonville/grill.html

Yowee. Looks exciting...to watch from afar

Reminds me a little of the old joke. A new skydiver was making his
first jump. He pulls the first ripcord...nothing happens. He tries
the reserve chute...nothing happens.

As he is falling towards Earth, he sees someone else on the way up.
As they pass, he asks, "excuse me, you do you know anything about
parachutes?" The other guy replies, "sorry, no, do you know anything
about propane stoves?"

Hey, I said it was an old joke.

Scout

Hehe, too funny. Reminds me of the time we found one of our technicians had
a drinking problem. We were investigating his unusually large purchases of
R22 (monochlorodifluoromethane). Turns out he kept a cooler of beer in the
back of his truck, and was letting the R22 trickle onto the beer. The liquid
refrigerant has a boiling point of -44 F at the pressure found in his beer
cooler!
BTW - this took place before that act was illegal.
Scout

wrote:

While searching for a charcoal starter-chimney, I stumbled upon this

unique
method of getting the grill ready in a hurry.
Don't miss the picture.
Scout
http://home.att.net/~purduejacksonville/grill.html

And no picnic is complete without a cold beer...

http://www.asciimation.co.nz/beer/

BB

katysails

My brother used to throw aerosol cans into our 55 gallon trash burner when
we were kids....split it down the sides and flattened it....was quite the
sight....and he didn't have to go to Purdue to accomplish it....

news
wrote:

While searching for a charcoal starter-chimney, I stumbled upon this

unique
method of getting the grill ready in a hurry.
Don't miss the picture.
Scout
http://home.att.net/~purduejacksonville/grill.html

Yowee. Looks exciting...to watch from afar

Reminds me a little of the old joke. A new skydiver was making his
first jump. He pulls the first ripcord...nothing happens. He tries
the reserve chute...nothing happens.

As he is falling towards Earth, he sees someone else on the way up.
As they pass, he asks, "excuse me, you do you know anything about
parachutes?" The other guy replies, "sorry, no, do you know anything
about propane stoves?"

Hey, I said it was an old joke.

DSK

Scout wrote:
....Turns out he kept a cooler of beer in the
back of his truck, and was letting the R22 trickle onto the beer. The liquid
refrigerant has a boiling point of -44 F at the pressure

Wasn't ice a lot cheaper?

DSK

Jonathan Ganz

In article ,
katysails wrote:
My brother used to throw aerosol cans into our 55 gallon trash burner when
we were kids....split it down the sides and flattened it....was quite the
sight....and he didn't have to go to Purdue to accomplish it....

We exploded a 55 gal drum that has some gasoline in it... maybe a
couple of gallons left. We did it on a small island in the middle of a
river in a driving rainstorm. My friend used a 10 ft fuse and ran like
hell after he lit it. The fireball was incredible at a 1/4 mile
away. There were pieces of the drum embedded in trees in all directions.
My friend was lucky he didn't die.

--
Jonathan Ganz (j gan z @ $ail no w.c=o=m)
http://www.sailnow.com

Jonathan Ganz

"Scout" wrote in message
perhaps that's what the N.Koreans are up to.
Scout

I'm sure Bush is doing all he can to be uninvolved.

August 1883 Ship gets lighting Joe ASA 0 August 8th 04 05:23 AM
Mercury 30hp 4-stroke has lighting coil? Sunny General 5 June 1st 04 04:29 AM
Lighting boards n.brown8 Electronics 0 May 4th 04 10:36 AM
led's for cabin/nav lighting? bruce Electronics 3 March 15th 04 10:10 PM
What to do in a lighting storm while Kayaking? [email protected] General 9 July 30th 03 12:05 PM