felton

On Mon, 13 Sep 2004 19:23:48 GMT, "Scout"
wrote:

While searching for a charcoal starter-chimney, I stumbled upon this unique
method of getting the grill ready in a hurry.
Don't miss the picture.
Scout
http://home.att.net/~purduejacksonville/grill.html

Yowee. Looks exciting...to watch from afar

Reminds me a little of the old joke. A new skydiver was making his
first jump. He pulls the first ripcord...nothing happens. He tries
the reserve chute...nothing happens.

As he is falling towards Earth, he sees someone else on the way up.
As they pass, he asks, "excuse me, you do you know anything about
parachutes?" The other guy replies, "sorry, no, do you know anything
about propane stoves?"

Hey, I said it was an old joke.