Capt. Mooron

"Dave" wrote in message

| Ah, more of you sophomoric nonsense.

Good Grief Dave... you keep shooting over his head and wondering why he
won't die?

You don't stand a chance unless you use a shotgun.. ....keep the sights low
and keep squeezing the trigger.

CM

Capt. Mooron

"Horvath" wrote in message
| That's bull****. The second amendment allows me to belong to a
| militia. In my militia, we have assault weapons so that we can better
| defend the United States of America.

Fortunately most Yanks couldn't hit the broad side of a barn... even if they
were locked inside.

By the end of your first clip....... I'd still be standing
untouched...... and you'd be answering to my Whiffle Bat!

CM

Capt. Mooron

"Dave" wrote in message
| On Fri, 10 Sep 2004 20:08:58 -0300, "Capt. Mooron"
| said:
|
| Good Grief Dave... you keep shooting over his head and wondering why he
| won't die?
|
| Yea. Seems that no matter how low I aim, it goes right over his head.

Adjust your sights Man!!!

CM

Jonathan Ganz

In article ,
Horvath wrote:
On Fri, 10 Sep 2004 09:52:51 -0700, "Jonathan Ganz"
wrote this crap:

The long guns you're talking about have folding stocks and flash
suppressors.
There is no good reason for "honest citizens" to own these things without a
permit.

That's bull****. The second amendment allows me to belong to a
militia. In my militia, we have assault weapons so that we can better
defend the United States of America.

That's right, but that has nothing to do with individuals unless
they're part of a well-regulated militia. You, your boyfriend, and
your garbage boat don't count as a militia.

--
Jonathan Ganz (j gan z @ $ail no w.c=o=m)
http://www.sailnow.com

Jonathan Ganz

In article ,
Capt. Mooron wrote:

"Horvath" wrote in message
| That's bull****. The second amendment allows me to belong to a
| militia. In my militia, we have assault weapons so that we can better
| defend the United States of America.

Fortunately most Yanks couldn't hit the broad side of a barn... even if they
were locked inside.

By the end of your first clip....... I'd still be standing
untouched...... and you'd be answering to my Whiffle Bat!

True, but did it start out as a whiffle bat?

--
Jonathan Ganz (j gan z @ $ail no w.c=o=m)
http://www.sailnow.com
"If there's no wind, row."

Jonathan Ganz

In article ,
Dave wrote:
On Fri, 10 Sep 2004 18:59:18 -0400, Horvath said:

In my militia, we have assault weapons so that we can better
defend the United States of America.

You may be conceding too much here. Seems that even Larry Tribe has backed
off on his earlier view that the "right to keep and bear arms" is limited by
the "militia" clause.

Larry Tribe thinks chimpanzees should have the same legal rights as humans.
I think dogs should. Then, you'll be equal.

--
Jonathan Ganz (j gan z @ $ail no w.c=o=m)
http://www.sailnow.com
"If there's no wind, row."

Horvath

On Fri, 10 Sep 2004 20:12:15 -0300, "Capt. Mooron"
wrote this crap:

"Horvath" wrote in message
| That's bull****. The second amendment allows me to belong to a
| militia. In my militia, we have assault weapons so that we can better
| defend the United States of America.

Fortunately most Yanks couldn't hit the broad side of a barn... even if they
were locked inside.

By the end of your first clip....... I'd still be standing
untouched...... and you'd be answering to my Whiffle Bat!

Guess again, dumbass. I can hit a human target 95% of the time, at
400 meters, with factory sights with an M-16. I've done it many times
at the Camp Perry rifle range.