Walt

Default Horvath wants bin-Laden to choose the next US President

Horvath wrote:

The only relevant poll in time of war is who does our enemy want in
the White House.

So, you'd let bin-Laden choose your president for you?

What if he's just trying to outsmart you by pretending to prefer one
candidate when his real preference is for the other?

(And outsmarting Horvath doesn't exatcly rate a 9.5 diffulty factor, if
you catch my drift)

--
//-Walt
//
Jonathan Ganz

In article , Walt wrote:
Horvath wrote:

The only relevant poll in time of war is who does our enemy want in
the White House.

So, you'd let bin-Laden choose your president for you?

What if he's just trying to outsmart you by pretending to prefer one
candidate when his real preference is for the other?

(And outsmarting Horvath doesn't exatcly rate a 9.5 diffulty factor, if
you catch my drift)

It does if you're a congenital idiot. :-)
--
Jonathan Ganz (j gan z @ $ail no w.c=o=m)
http://www.sailnow.com

Bart Senior

No, you pick the one bin Laden doesn't want.

bin Laden and other terrorists are smart enough to recognize
a lame duck like Kerry suits their cause the best.

"Walt" wrote
Horvath wrote:

The only relevant poll in time of war is who does our enemy want in
the White House.

So, you'd let bin-Laden choose your president for you?

Bobsprit

No, you pick the one bin Laden doesn't want.

Bin Laden is free while Bush is in power. Saddam was not part of the horrible
attacks on this country.
Have you seen F 9/11 yet? Bart, you're an open-minded fellow. Check it out.
Some of it is BS, but enough is true. It'll scare the crap out of you.
I promise.

RB
Jonathan Ganz

Horvath wrote:

The only relevant poll in time of war is who does our enemy want in
the White House.

So, you'd let bin-Laden choose your president for you?

I'd guess that Bin Laden doesn't want Kerry, because Kerry will
actually unite the world agaist him. Bush just makes things better
and better for Bin Laden.

--
Jonathan Ganz (j gan z @ $ail no w.c=o=m)
http://www.sailnow.com
"If there's no wind, row."

Bobsprit

Bush just makes things better
and better for Bin Laden.

True enough. Bush has our neighbors rooting for the bad guys. And he managed to
do that soon after 9/11, which was a chance to bring more people together.

RB
Jonathan Ganz

In article ,
Bobsprit wrote:
Bush just makes things better
and better for Bin Laden.

True enough. Bush has our neighbors rooting for the bad guys. And he managed to
do that soon after 9/11, which was a chance to bring more people together.

I remember right after 9/11, the news showed a bunch of Palestinian
women and children dancing in the streets when they found out about
the planes hitting the towers. It was an isolated incident, and most
of the people in the region had great empathy for our loss.
Unfortunately, that has all changed.

--
Jonathan Ganz (j gan z @ $ail no w.c=o=m)
http://www.sailnow.com
"If there's no wind, row."

Vito

"Bart Senior" wrote in message
t...

bin Laden and other terrorists are smart enough to recognize
a lame duck like Kerry suits their cause the best.

Why would they back an unknown like Kerry when they have a proven friend in
Bush?

Terrorism is intended to scare the victim into harming itself. The 9-11
attacks succeeded in doing that beyond the terrorists' wildest hopes. The
Taliban took a hit but Osama's net is still active. Why? Because Bush quit
them to go after their enemy Saddam. And look what we've done to ourselves
since. Look at our airline industry - it's in shambles because nobody flies
who doesn't have to. You have to arrive hours early to be interrogated and
searched by a bunch of $7/hour burger flippers who're now federal agents and
will arrest you if they think you 'dissed' them! But you are no safer!! Do
you really think these fools are capable of keeping dedicated assassins off
your plane? And if you think armed air marshalls are aboard to protect you,
like they were supposed to be on 9/11, guess again. Worse yet, we've tossed
out freedoms that our forefathers fought and died for and handed the
bureaucrats dictatorial powers!!

Would Kerry have done worse? Hard to imagine how.

Bwahaha! Bye Bye Bushy! Bobsprit ASA 1 June 18th 04 10:37 PM
The Bush Transcript...well, sort of. NOYB General 1 February 12th 04 03:46 AM
Who is the liar now! Clonton/Gore/Bobsprit Capetanios Oz Twin ASA 6 November 16th 03 09:05 AM
9/11 Bobsprit ASA 3 September 11th 03 05:59 PM