Lady Pilot

That's just mean!

LP

"Nav" wrote in message
Her body might reject it as too alien.

katysails wrote:
You could build her a new one in a test tube....
"Nav" wrote in message

I wish she would change her mind for one that works.

katysails wrote:

That's an excuse???? Shame.....
"Lady Pilot" wrote in message
newsTP1d.47160$mu.41310@okepread07...

Okay, now I've changed my mind. I can do that you know...

LP (need I remind you of my sex?)

"Scott Vernon" wrote:

It was worth more while the law was in effect.

SV

"Lady Pilot" wrote:

"Scout" wrote:

well, with Bush allowing WMD as of midnight, I thought I get in

the

business!
Scout

I thought it was automatic weapons? I'm ready to sell my

"underground

stock". You know, just a little auto sear makes an AR-15 an M-16...

LP (who would have expected that from me... ;-))

P.S. The sale is discontinued when they make more laws...

Lady Pilot

Excessive?
Exaggerate?
Exacavate?
Exceedingly?
Excellency?
Exemplar?
Exempt?

LP (You've got me...I don't know)

"Flying Tadpole" wrote in message
Ex-what?
Exercise?
Exegesis?
Ex Dea Machina?
Expropriations?
Excitement?
Exit?
Exile?

Lady Pilot wrote:

Yikes! Katysails!

Now I want to know about Taddy's ex...

LP (curious minds and kittens)

"katysails" wrote:
Don't mention that slut......
OzOne wrote:
On Mon, 13 Sep 2004 23:06:25 GMT, "katysails"
scribbled thusly:

I didn't do that.....

I believe it was the first wife.

Oz1...of the 3 twins.

Flying Tadpole

Learn what lies below the waves of cyberspace!
http://music.download.com/internetopera
http://www.soundclick.com/flyingtadpole

Fishfinder??? Bobsprit ASA 31 January 26th 04 09:06 PM
Strange electrical problem Portside engine Capt. Frank Hopkins General 8 November 19th 03 12:33 AM
back with a problem now Nancy General 14 August 2nd 03 04:43 AM
96 Sea Doo Speedster Starting Problem - Odd Noise From Electrical Box? Curtis CCR General 2 July 19th 03 03:55 AM
Electrical problem Terry Spragg Electronics 1 July 8th 03 04:49 PM