katysails

Default "Friendly" Killer Whale

Better watch out, Thom... they say they're going to relocate him to your neck of the woods....

http://dailynews.att.net/cgi-bin/new...et780&src =ap

--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

"Women and cats will do as they please..." (Heinlein)...and we don't really care what the men and dogs think....(katy)
Jonathan Ganz

Huh???

"In the past, people have contributed to the problem by coming down to the dock to see the whale, who used to snoop around docks and boat propellers. One person even tried to brush the whale's teeth."

Sounds like a candidate for the Darwin Awards.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"katysails" wrote in message ...
Better watch out, Thom... they say they're going to relocate him to your neck of the woods....

http://dailynews.att.net/cgi-bin/new...et780&src =ap

--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse
Kirie Elite 32

"Women and cats will do as they please..." (Heinlein)...and we don't really care what the men and dogs think....(katy)
Flying Tadpole

??? No such thing. In the same category as wild elephants looking
for your rice beer...

--
Flying Tadpole

-------------------------
Learn what lies below the waves of cyberspace!
http://music.download.com/internetopera
http://www.internetopera.netfirms.com

katysails

Idiots who go camping and don't lock up their edibles and potables...then
on, when the bear hurts someone because it wants easily available food, it
will be the bear's fault and he will be transported or killed...They should
have a test for people entering the woods...

Tangled Whale Brien Alkire ASA 8 April 11th 04 07:31 PM
A gay whale wanked on me Keith J. Crapper ASA 2 March 28th 04 07:58 PM
Whale Rider Bobsprit ASA 3 January 31st 04 11:10 PM
help with whale pump paul harper General 1 November 20th 03 01:36 PM
Faulty depth finder attributed to whale attack!! Sidney Greenstreet ASA 77 October 13th 03 01:24 AM