Keith J. Crapper

Default A gay whale wanked on me

I was sailing alone, nude.

Suddenly a gay whale saw me and started to wank.I knew what could
happen and tried to sail away, but it was to late.A huge load of whale
sperm splashed on my head and on my boat!

I almost drowned in whale sperm and my boat finally sank.

I was alone on high seas for three days and had to swim like crazy to
avoid the gay whale who wanted my butt.

Finally I arrived at an island and I was safe.

So NEVER sail nude, because gay whales may see you and become sexually
attracted and nasty thing could happen!
Jonathan Ganz

Must have been Captain America.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

om...

Tangled Whale Brien Alkire ASA 8 April 11th 04 07:31 PM
Whale Rider Bobsprit ASA 3 January 31st 04 11:10 PM
help with whale pump paul harper General 1 November 20th 03 01:36 PM
Faulty depth finder attributed to whale attack!! Sidney Greenstreet ASA 77 October 13th 03 01:24 AM
Whale breaches onto sailboat Synergy General 0 August 20th 03 11:25 PM