BoatBanter.com

-   -   OT The Swift Boat "Eyewitness" Who Wasn't There (https://www.boatbanter.com/asa/21961-ot-swift-boat-%22eyewitness%22-who-wasnt-there.html)

Jonathan Ganz August 29th 04 09:12 PM

You're the one claiming that it was "unpopular." Are you stupid or what?

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Horvath" wrote in message
On Sun, 29 Aug 2004 10:08:29 -0700, "Jonathan Ganz"
wrote this crap:

Unpopular with whom? The American people were not lied to and
we had the support of the rest of the world community. Possibly it
was unpopular with the Serbs.

So what?

--
What's that got to do with anything? Klinton put us in an unpopular
war against a country that was no threat to us.

Horvath August 30th 04 05:22 AM

On Sun, 29 Aug 2004 13:12:53 -0700, "Jonathan Ganz"
wrote this crap:

You're the one claiming that it was "unpopular." Are you stupid or what?

Nope. Only top posters are as stupid as you.

Jonathan Ganz August 30th 04 07:33 PM

Really, I think you win hands down. I don't think a stupid top poster
such as myself could even come close to your level of stupidity.

Sorry, but you're the winner!

wrote this crap:

You're the one claiming that it was "unpopular." Are you stupid or what?

Nope. Only top posters are as stupid as you.

Jonathan Ganz (j gan z @ $ail no w.c=o=m)
http://www.sailnow.com
"If there's no wind, row."