BoatBanter.com

-   -   OT The Swift Boat "Eyewitness" Who Wasn't There (https://www.boatbanter.com/asa/21961-ot-swift-boat-%22eyewitness%22-who-wasnt-there.html)

Horvath August 28th 04 10:39 PM

On 27 Aug 2004 18:45:50 -0700, (Jonathan
Ganz) wrote this crap:

In article ,
Horvath wrote:
You haven't been folowing the polls, or the latest news, Jon-boy.

Yes, I have Bush is still losing the electoral college poll,

The tide is turning, Jon-boy. Several states have already slipped
into Honest George's column, and the RNC hasn't had their convention,
yet.

Jonathan Ganz August 29th 04 01:38 AM

More like the tidy bowl... keep the faith Stumpy.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Horvath" wrote in message
On 27 Aug 2004 18:45:50 -0700, (Jonathan

Thom Stewart August 29th 04 03:45 AM

Hey Horsefat;

Have you forgotton that Kosovo was a NATO OPERATION? We did get stuck
with more than our share of the bill but it was a North Atlantic Treaty
Operation. It wasn't an American or a Clinton show.
Can you say NATO?

Ole Thom

Bobsprit August 29th 04 12:25 PM

Have you forgotton that Kosovo was a NATO OPERATION? We did get stuck
with more than our share of the bill but it was a North Atlantic Treaty
Operation. It wasn't an American or a Clinton show.
Can you say NATO?

I got news for you, Thom. People like Horvath don't defend Bush and other bad
politicians because they're staunch republicans. They do it because they are
filled with anger, hate and bias and someone like Bush is likely to echo their
beliefs.
The truth has little bearing to people like Horvath.

RB

Horvath August 29th 04 01:53 PM

On Sat, 28 Aug 2004 19:45:27 -0700, (Thom Stewart)
wrote this crap:

Hey Horsefat;

Have you forgotton that Kosovo was a NATO OPERATION? We did get stuck
with more than our share of the bill but it was a North Atlantic Treaty
Operation. It wasn't an American or a Clinton show.
Can you say NATO?

What's that got to do with anything? Klinton put us in an unpopular
war against a country that was no threat to us.

Horvath August 29th 04 01:54 PM

On 29 Aug 2004 11:25:03 GMT, (Bobsprit) wrote this
crap:

I got news for you, Thom. People like Horvath don't defend Bush and other bad
politicians because they're staunch republicans. They do it because they are
filled with anger, hate and bias and someone like Bush is likely to echo their
beliefs.

That's pure bull****. I have no anger or hate. If I did, I'd be a
demoncrat.

The truth has little bearing to people like Horvath.

I always speak the truth.

Bobsprit August 29th 04 02:52 PM

What's that got to do with anything? Klinton put us in an unpopular
war against a country that was no threat to us.

Like I said, Horvath is just angry. Truth is not part of his belief system.

RB

Jonathan Ganz August 29th 04 06:07 PM

Bob is absolutely right. A real Republican, someone like McCain, doesn't
defend behavior such as Bush's. You're a sad little boy with no friends and
a deep hatred.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

Jonathan Ganz August 29th 04 06:08 PM

Unpopular with whom? The American people were not lied to and
we had the support of the rest of the world community. Possibly it
was unpopular with the Serbs.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com