Bobsprit

Have you forgotten the KKKlinton years?

Oh yeah....you mean those 8 years when the country had a foriegn policy and
international respect. All of your friends (the few you might have) must be
American.

RB
SAIL LOCO

Oh yeah....you mean those 8 years when the country had a foriegn policy
and
international respect.

LOL........... The rest of the world was laughing at us. Where were you in a
parallel universe?
S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
"Trains are a winter sport"
Bobsprit

The rest of the world was laughing at us. Where were you in a
parallel universe?

Loco, see those ladies aboard Alien. Two of them work for the Spanish Embassy,
one is part of the European film commission committee. My oldest friend is
French and lives there half the year. My wife is German.
Clinton has three times the respect of Bush worldwide. The lowest moment was
when the rest of the world wondered why anyone cared where the president had
sex.
Get a life, a girl and get back to us, Loco fish!

RB
Jonathan Ganz

Hardly. We were actually respected by the world community.
You see loco, no one outside of the right-wing religious
wackos care that he got a blow job.

We're quite the joke now.

--
Jonathan Ganz (j gan z @ $ail no w.c=o=m)
http://www.sailnow.com

Bobsprit

You see loco, no one outside of the right-wing religious
wackos care that he got a blow job.

How true. The rest of the world is always perplexed at how this conservative
country overreacts to "sex scandals" that they see simply as human behavior.

RB
Jonathan Ganz

In article ,
Horvath wrote:
You haven't been folowing the polls, or the latest news, Jon-boy.

Yes, I have Bush is still losing the electoral college poll, amoung
others Stumpy.