Capt. Mooron

Yeah... they're still looking for it right now!!

Bwahahahahahahaaaa..... Nature once again brings technology to it's knees.

:-)

CM

"Bart Senior" wrote in message
t...

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmp..._whale_trapped

http://www.nspower.ca/AboutUs/OurBus...idalPower.html

katysails

"Murphy said authorities are trying coax the whale back into the bay"

Coax a 200 ft whale?

They need to find a member of the opposite sex or a giant bottle of whale
pheromones....\

I can see it now...Mooron snorkeling on the other side of the gate with a
bottle of Overproof "Here Whaley, Whaley..."
"Bart Senior" wrote in message
t...

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmp..._whale_trapped

http://www.nspower.ca/AboutUs/OurBus...idalPower.html

Capt. Mooron

"katysails" wrote in message
| "Murphy said authorities are trying coax the whale back into the bay"
|
| Coax a 200 ft whale?
|
| They need to find a member of the opposite sex or a giant bottle of
whale
| pheromones....\
|
| I can see it now...Mooron snorkeling on the other side of the gate with a
| bottle of Overproof "Here Whaley, Whaley..."

Nah... I'd break out one of my Whale tapes... recorded by Paul in Brewer's
Beach BVI.... Humpback Mating Songs..... brings both females and males.
Turn up the bass and level to volume maximum.

100% success attracting whales everytime I've used it.

Ever see a Humpback Breach 50 feet from a 14 foot Avon Inflatable.... We
were recording just off Shark Point across from Jost Van Dyke in the BVIs...
Paul's last words before the breach.. "Listen now... he's close to us all
right!! Jesus Christ ... He's really close!! Oh ****!"

CM

Bart Senior

Maybe Bobsprit for a lure?

I just had a terrible thought. Could they have mistaken
Bobsprit for a whale? I told him to cut out the cheeseburgers.

"katysails" wrote

They need to find a member of the opposite sex or a giant bottle of

whale
pheromones....\

katysails

Yes, I have witnessed the magnificent Lake Michigan varieties many times.
Their song isn't quite as inspiring as the humpback's though...
"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message

"katysails" wrote in message
| "Murphy said authorities are trying coax the whale back into the bay"
|
| Coax a 200 ft whale?
|
| They need to find a member of the opposite sex or a giant bottle of
whale
| pheromones....\
|
| I can see it now...Mooron snorkeling on the other side of the gate with

| bottle of Overproof "Here Whaley, Whaley..."

Nah... I'd break out one of my Whale tapes... recorded by Paul in Brewer's
Beach BVI.... Humpback Mating Songs..... brings both females and males.
Turn up the bass and level to volume maximum.

100% success attracting whales everytime I've used it.

Ever see a Humpback Breach 50 feet from a 14 foot Avon Inflatable.... We
were recording just off Shark Point across from Jost Van Dyke in the

BVIs...
Paul's last words before the breach.. "Listen now... he's close to us all
right!! Jesus Christ ... He's really close!! Oh ****!"

CM

Steve

What I don't get about this story, is how the whale managed to get upstream
from the dam?

"Bart Senior" wrote in message
t...

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmp..._whale_trapped

http://www.nspower.ca/AboutUs/OurBus...idalPower.html

Capt. Mooron

It's a tidal force generating station.. gates not dams. Tides are in excess
of 30 feet. Entire harbours empty at low tide.

CM

"Steve" wrote in message
. ..
| What I don't get about this story, is how the whale managed to get
upstream
| from the dam?
|

| "Bart Senior" wrote in message
| t...

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmp..._whale_trapped

http://www.nspower.ca/AboutUs/OurBus...idalPower.html

Scott Vernon

"Steve" wrote ...
What I don't get about this story, is how the whale managed to get

upstream
from the dam?

Bob has a Subaroo.

Nav

It makes tides? Wow!

Cheers

Capt. Mooron wrote:

It's a tidal force generating station..

Trip Report - Trap Pond State Park Mike McCrea General 0 May 18th 04 03:20 PM
Trip Report - Trap Pond State Park Mike McCrea Touring 0 May 18th 04 03:20 PM
Tangled Whale Brien Alkire ASA 8 April 11th 04 07:31 PM
A gay whale wanked on me Keith J. Crapper ASA 2 March 28th 04 07:58 PM
Faulty depth finder attributed to whale attack!! Sidney Greenstreet ASA 77 October 13th 03 01:24 AM