Capt. Mooron

"katysails" wrote in message
| "Murphy said authorities are trying coax the whale back into the bay"
|
| Coax a 200 ft whale?
|
| They need to find a member of the opposite sex or a giant bottle of
whale
| pheromones....\
|
| I can see it now...Mooron snorkeling on the other side of the gate with a
| bottle of Overproof "Here Whaley, Whaley..."

Nah... I'd break out one of my Whale tapes... recorded by Paul in Brewer's
Beach BVI.... Humpback Mating Songs..... brings both females and males.
Turn up the bass and level to volume maximum.

100% success attracting whales everytime I've used it.

Ever see a Humpback Breach 50 feet from a 14 foot Avon Inflatable.... We
were recording just off Shark Point across from Jost Van Dyke in the BVIs...
Paul's last words before the breach.. "Listen now... he's close to us all
right!! Jesus Christ ... He's really close!! Oh ****!"

CM