JAXAshby

Meanwhile, when planning a cruise from City Island to Block Island in
a small sailboat, is there only one possible route?

yes,

Would you go
inside or outside Fisher's Island?

depends. if I were scared of 3 foot waves I would go inside. If I were scared
of rocks I would go outside.

How about Duck Island Roads? Lord's
Passage looks like a great shortcut from one particular area to
another particular area. Is it?

your choice.

Do you need to take tides into
consideration when sailing anywhere between City Island and Block
Island?

Nope. but you do need to take into account the currents through The Race.
but I said that already.

Where would you anchor on Long Island's North shore between
Mount Sinai and Plum Gut? According to your posts so far, you claim
that you can anchor anywhere you happen to be when you feel like
stopping.

You are a joke, but not the funny sort. You'd need a personality for
starters.

how about if I am just a sailor. That would already make me
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay ahead of where you are.

BB

4 bold vs 2 Bolt block bob General 4 August 16th 04 02:56 PM
Are you a " Block head " ? N1EE ASA 5 May 2nd 04 01:46 AM
Suggestions for replacing 5.7 V-8 Cracked Block Scott B. Hogle General 18 February 17th 04 09:48 PM