FamilySailor

After reading all the posts here I changed my plans. You were right we need
the sink. I just screwed 1" thick boards cut to fit the sides of the hatch
to the AC unit from the inside. I just set it in the bottom of the hatch and
put the remaining boards above it. My wife at 5'-2" can step over it going
in and out. Her main complaint about it was
"I is freezing in here" "I am FREEZING!" "It's COLD!" "BRRRRRR!" Well, I
warmed her right up...... ;o)

We just use it to sleep good at night. In the morning, I just lifted it out
(only weighs about 40 lbs.) and stowed it then went sailing.
Thanks for the advice.

Happy Sails,
John