Paul Latimer

Default Help with Hullmaster\Hughes 22' sailboat rigging

Hi,

We just purchased a Hullmaster 22' sailboat. I have been able to find
very little information about it on the internet. As far as I can
tell it is basically the same as a Hughes 22'. My question is about
rigging. Since it came with no instructions I was wondering if
someone could point me in the right direction as to how to setup the
rigging. I have looked at owners groups on the internet and done a
bunch of searching, but not found anything.

Any ideas? books,manuals,webpages,scratches in the sand,etc???

Thanks
-Paul
Junior Member

Hi: I just purchased a Hullmaster 22 and need help with the rigging. Did you find any books or references to assist in rigging your boat?
Rick
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Latimer View Post