Jonathan Ganz

Default 30th reunion

What does this have to do with sailing or politics... take is somewhere
else. :-)

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Bart Senior" wrote in message
et...
My 30th high school reunion official party is tomorrow
night. I went to a pre-reunion party tonight. It was
a trip seeing people I'd known so well and hadn't seen
in so many years.

I didn't recognize all that many people--mostly due
to failing memory and no year book for a reminder.
Also many of the mene looked different with thinning
hair and facial hair.

I did immediately spot my first "girlfriend", who gave me
my first kiss back in 8th grade--An unforgettable experience.
That was 35 years ago. She still looks great at 48.

Another gal, I've always been fond of, told me I was her
first "boyfriend" back in kindergarten--but never told me
that until tonight.

Unfortunately, some of the women, embarassed about their
weight, would not attend. It is a shame because most of
the men feel the way I do--happy to see the ladies, and
greet them with warm hugs, no matter what.

Everyone seems prosperous and healthy. Some survived
car accidents and brain tumors, and some simply
disappeared. Two mean brothers, bullies both, a few years
younger than I were both killed in Texas. The first in a bar,
the second sought vengance and met the same fate.

Jonathan Ganz

Just think Bu**** when he returns, permanently, the Crawford.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Joe" wrote in message
om...
"Bart Senior" wrote in message news:m4GOc.12780$

Two mean brothers, bullies both, a few years
younger than I were both killed in Texas. The first in a bar,
the second sought vengance and met the same fate.

Thats what us Texans do to bullies and assholes Bart.

Just ask Saddam.

Joe

Scott Vernon

Cool!. Saw them in Philly around '82(?), or so.

Scotty

"Scout" wrote in message
I can't answer that one, but speaking of HOOT, the drummer for the band,

The
Hooters, sat next to me in homeroom, another 74 grad.
http://www.daveuosikkinen.com/biography.php
Scout

"Bart Senior" wrote
{snip} I'd really like to start racing HOOT next year, {snip}

Bart Senior

I first heard that story from a good friend who wanted
to write the bartender that shot the first brother to thank
him. I didn't know the two brothers, but they had a bad
reputation for rudeness and violence. These days bullies
are removed from the schools and not allowed to remain
around the polute and harm the other students.

BTW:
In the old west when everyone was armed people tended
to be more polite than today. Texas is still one of the best
armed states in the union.

"Joe" wrote

"Bart Senior" wrote in message news:m4GOc.12780$

Two mean brothers, bullies both, a few years
younger than I were both killed in Texas. The first in a bar,
the second sought vengance and met the same fate.

Thats what us Texans do to bullies and assholes Bart.

Just ask Saddam.

Joe

Bart Senior

I had a great time Katy. You would not believe it. Everyone that came,
over 50% of the class, was trim and in shape. The ladies were even
better looking than last time.

"katysails" wrote in message
Bart - that would make us both graduates of the class of 74

Puley middle school babies you were when I graduated in 1970... I went to
the 25th...there were a few recognizable, but as you said, the guys were

the
hardest because of the paunch and the bald spots...I live in the same area
that I grew up in, and there are relatively few of us left here, so

everyone
has to come in for reunions...I think I'll go to the 35th next summer...

--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

---

katysails

Am I asking too much?

In this day and age...probably...better to have more crew than you need and
have sign-ups for when people are available....but have regular practice
sessions so everyone sails with everybody to learn the "Ways of Bartdom"....

--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

---