Joe

Default Lance Wins # 6

In True Texas fasion Lance took the Tour De France for the 6th strait
time.

President Bush gave him a call from the Western Whitehouse here in
Texas to let him know us Texans think his preformance was "awesome".

Kerry used Lances victory while out stumping for votes....Lance
refused to take Kerry's telephone call, saying he had enough Frogs and
Nazi's to deal with there in France.

Way to go Lance! Looking forward to number 7.

No one will ever break Lances records. Cept maybe another Texan.

Joe
jlrogers±³©

From one Texan to another: You're beginning to sound like a Frenchman.

--
jlrogers±³©
Never date a woman you can hear ticking. - Mark Patinkin

Eschew Obfuscation.

Joe

"jlrogers±³©" wrote in message m...
From one Texan to another: You're beginning to sound like a Frenchman.

Well it soooo fun to rub it in to the spitters and frogs.

Are you a Native Texan?

Joe

Joe wrote:
In True Texas fasion Lance took the Tour De France for the 6th strait
time.

President Bush gave him a call from the Western Whitehouse here in
Texas to let him know us Texans think his preformance was "awesome".

Kerry used Lances victory while out stumping for votes....Lance
refused to take Kerry's telephone call, saying he had enough Frogs and
Nazi's to deal with there in France.

Way to go Lance! Looking forward to number 7.

No one will ever break Lances records. Cept maybe another Texan.

Joe

jlrogers±³©

Born in Dallas and live there now. Have lived in Houston, San Antonio,
Lubbock, Kermit, Austin, Taylor, Muleshoe, Dumas, and Duncanville, and am
moving to Midland now.

I have also lived in California (San Fransico, Long Beach and Los Angeles),
Washington (Spokane), Ohio (Canton, Cleveland, and Akron), New Hampshire
(Manchester), and Georgia (Atlanta). And just between us, Texas IS the
best.

Joe wrote:
"jlrogers±³©" wrote in message
m...
From one Texan to another: You're beginning to sound like a
Frenchman.

Joe wrote:
In True Texas fasion Lance took the Tour De France for the 6th
strait time.

President Bush gave him a call from the Western Whitehouse here in
Texas to let him know us Texans think his preformance was "awesome".

Kerry used Lances victory while out stumping for votes....Lance
refused to take Kerry's telephone call, saying he had enough Frogs
and Nazi's to deal with there in France.

Way to go Lance! Looking forward to number 7.

No one will ever break Lances records. Cept maybe another Texan.

Joe

--
jlrogers±³©
Never date a woman you can hear ticking. - Mark Patinkin

Eschew Obfuscation.

felton

On Mon, 26 Jul 2004 20:46:03 GMT, "jlrogers±³©" wrote:

Born in Dallas and live there now. Have lived in Houston, San Antonio,
Lubbock, Kermit, Austin, Taylor, Muleshoe, Dumas, and Duncanville, and am
moving to Midland now.

Poor ******* I was born and raised in Midland. I can't imagine a
worse place for a sailor to live...well, Odessa would be worse If
you make it to Midland before the end of August, be sure to make it to
the Summer Mummers. That is really a lot of fun. My folks live 2
houses away from where GWB and Laura used to live. He is actually a
nice guy in person, although I won't be voting for him this time
around.

I have also lived in California (San Fransico, Long Beach and Los Angeles),
Washington (Spokane), Ohio (Canton, Cleveland, and Akron), New Hampshire
(Manchester), and Georgia (Atlanta). And just between us, Texas IS the
best.

Joe wrote:
"jlrogers±³©" wrote in message
m...
From one Texan to another: You're beginning to sound like a
Frenchman.

Joe wrote:
In True Texas fasion Lance took the Tour De France for the 6th
strait time.

President Bush gave him a call from the Western Whitehouse here in
Texas to let him know us Texans think his preformance was "awesome".

Kerry used Lances victory while out stumping for votes....Lance
refused to take Kerry's telephone call, saying he had enough Frogs
and Nazi's to deal with there in France.

Way to go Lance! Looking forward to number 7.

No one will ever break Lances records. Cept maybe another Texan.

Joe

Joe

"jlrogers±³©" wrote in message . com...
Born in Dallas and live there now. Have lived in Houston, San Antonio,
Lubbock, Kermit, Austin, Taylor, Muleshoe, Dumas, and Duncanville, and am
moving to Midland now.

I have also lived in California (San Fransico, Long Beach and Los Angeles),
Washington (Spokane), Ohio (Canton, Cleveland, and Akron), New Hampshire
(Manchester), and Georgia (Atlanta). And just between us, Texas IS the
best.

I was born Ft Worth, lived in Benbrook, Azle, Springtown,
Weatherford, Freeport and now El Lago.

I was in CA for 4 years but lived aboard ship and kept my Texas addy,
and lived one year in Marrietta GA. And you do not have to tell me
Texas is the best, Ive been all over this earth and Texas is the
number 1 port of call. If you ever get down to the coast stop by, we
are just down the road from NASA.

Joe

Joe wrote:
"jlrogers±³©" wrote in message
m...
From one Texan to another: You're beginning to sound like a
Frenchman.

Joe wrote:
In True Texas fasion Lance took the Tour De France for the 6th
strait time.

President Bush gave him a call from the Western Whitehouse here in
Texas to let him know us Texans think his preformance was "awesome".

Kerry used Lances victory while out stumping for votes....Lance
refused to take Kerry's telephone call, saying he had enough Frogs
and Nazi's to deal with there in France.

Way to go Lance! Looking forward to number 7.

No one will ever break Lances records. Cept maybe another Texan.

Joe

DSK

I have lived a number of places in the US and had some extended visits
to other countries. I agree with Mark Twain

"If I owned both Hell and Texas, I'd live in Hell and rent out Texas." -SLC

Joe wrote:
[...]

Joe wrote:

"jlrogers±³©" wrote in message
.com...

From one Texan to another: You're beginning to sound like a
Frenchman.

Joe wrote:

In True Texas fasion Lance took the Tour De France for the 6th
strait time.

President Bush gave him a call from the Western Whitehouse here in
Texas to let him know us Texans think his preformance was "awesome".

Kerry used Lances victory while out stumping for votes....Lance
refused to take Kerry's telephone call, saying he had enough Frogs
and Nazi's to deal with there in France.

Way to go Lance! Looking forward to number 7.

No one will ever break Lances records. Cept maybe another Texan.

Joe

Thom Stewart

Joe,

It was a great victory

Viva La Belle France

Thom Stewart

Cripes Oz,

The man had Cancer! He had to take drugs!

Thom Stewart

Oz,

And just what ones were those? You know? I think you're just Firing for
effect.

The Ital. rider couldn't prove it. He changed his suit to slander when
Lance called him a liar. Do you know something we don't?

Ole Thom

OT; OK Joe, your boy Lance leads Thom Stewart ASA 4 July 22nd 04 09:39 PM
Bush Wins! Bobsprit ASA 2 July 1st 04 06:55 PM
Just a few names... John Smith General 0 May 2nd 04 11:32 PM
The same people Simple Simon ASA 28 July 23rd 03 03:20 PM