FamilySailor

Default (OT) Who Is Mrs. John Kerry?

Subject: Who Is Mrs. John Kerry?

Following is a brief background on Mrs. John Kerry. She hates being
called that, by the way:

Maria Teresa Thiersten Simoes-Ferreira Heinz Kerry. Married Senator Kerry in
1995. She only took his name eighteen months ago and she is an
"interesting" paradox of conflicts.

If you thought John Kerry was scary, he doesn't hold a candle to his wife.

Maria Teresa Thiersten Simoes-Ferreira Heinz Kerry was born in Mozambique,
the daughter of a Portuguese physician, was educated in Switzerland and
South Africa. Fluent in five languages, she was working as a United Nations
interpreter in Geneva in the mid-60s when she met a "handsome" young
American, H. John Heinz, III, who worked at a bank in Geneva. He told her
his family was "in the food business."

They were married in 1966 and returned to Pittsburgh where his family ran
the giant H. J. Heinz food company. He was elected to the US House of
Representatives in 1971, and in 1976 he was elected to the first of three
terms in the United States Senate. A Republican, he wrote a burning diatribe
against some of the causes backed by young House member John Kerry.)

Several years later, in 1991, he was killed when his plane collided with a
Sun Oil Company helicopter over a Philadelphia suburb. The senator, his
pilot and copilot, and both of Sun's helicopter pilots were killed. He was
survived by his wife, Teresa, and their three young sons

Four years later, having inherited Heinz's $500 million fortune, she married
Senator John Forbes Kerry, the liberal then-junior senator from
Massachusetts. She became a registered Democrat and the process of her
radicalization was set in motion.

Heinz Kerry is not shy about telling people that she required Kerry to sign
a prenuptial agreement before they were married. John Kerry may not have
check writing privileges on the Heinz catsup and pickle fortune, but he is
certainly a willing and uncomplaining beneficiary of it.

A lot of hard-earned money, made through many years of hawking catsup,
mustard, and pickles has fallen into the hands of two people who despise
successful entrepreneurship and who believe in the confiscatory
redistribution of wealth.

So how does Mrs. Heinz Kerry spend John Heinz's money?

Just one example:

According to the G2 Bulletin, an online intelligence newsletter of
WorldNetDaily, in the years between 1995-2001 she gave more than $4 million
to an organization called the Tides Foundation. And what does the Tides
Foundation do with John Heinz's money? They support numerous antiwar
groups, including Ramsey Clark's International Action Center. Clark has
offered to defend Saddam Hussein when he's tried.

They support the Democratic Justice Fund, a joint venture of the Tides
Foundation and billionaire hate-monger George Soros The Democratic Justice
Fund seeks to ease restrictions on Muslim immigration from "terrorist"
states.

They support the Council for American-Islamic Relations, whose leaders are
known to have close ties to the terrorist group, Hamas.

They support the National Lawyers Guild, organized as a communist front
during the Cold War era. One of their attorneys, Lynne Stewart, has been
arrested for helping a client, Sheikh Omar Abdel Rahman, communicate with
terror cells in Egypt. He is the convicted mastermind of the 1993 World
Trade Center bombing.

They support the "Barrio Warriors," a radical Hispanic group whose primary
goal is to return all of Arizona, California, New Mexico, and Texas to
Mexico.

These are but a few of the radical groups that benefit, through the
anonymity provided by the Tides Foundation, from the generosity of our
would-be first lady, the wealthy widow of Republican senator John Heinz, and
now the wife of the Democratic senator who aspires to be the 44th President
of the United States.

Aiding and supporting our enemies is not good for America, regardless of
your political views.

If voters will open their eyes, educate themselves and see the real Teresa
Heinz Kerry, they will not appreciate her position as ultra rich fairy
godmother of the radical left. They will not want to imagine her laying her
head on a pillow each night inches away from the President of the United
States.

Hopefully they love this country enough to decide that the only way these
two will ever be allowed into the White House is with an engraved invitation
in hand.

Instead of deleting this, pass it on. Let everyone know these people are
unfit to represent this great nation. The uninformed will never hear the
truth from the press, who wants Kerry elected!

Those who buy the Kerry facade, beware what you vote for - - - you may
regret that you got it!

In God We Trust

DSK

FamilySailor wrote:
If you thought John Kerry was scary, he doesn't hold a candle to his wife.

This is ludicrous. Last week you nut cases were jumping all over John
Kerry and his wife because they did not give enough to charity, in your
humble opinions. Now you're ****ed off because you were wrong, they give
TOO MUCH to charity!

What is so scary about Theresa Heinz Kerry? Are you that much afraid of
intelligent & capable women?

BTW there is nothing in that article, or any others I've ever seen or
heard, to support the accusation that John or Theresa Kerry "despise
successful entrepreneurship and believe in the confiscatory
redistribution of wealth."

This is just more empty right-wing blather. Do you choose to base the
future of your country on baseless and hate-filled accusations? That's a
rather strange way to express your sense of morality & family values.

DSK

Jonathan Ganz

Wasn't her father a major contributor to the Republicans??? As I
recall he was. Sounds like a communist to me.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"DSK" wrote in message
FamilySailor wrote:
[...]

felton

On Thu, 22 Jul 2004 11:45:52 -0700, "Jonathan Ganz"
wrote:

Wasn't her father a major contributor to the Republicans??? As I
recall he was. Sounds like a communist to me.

We should all be so lucky as to be the surviving heir of a Republican
politician I heard her the other day say she doesn't remember all
this furor about the money when it belonged to the then-living
Republican Senator Heinz Good point.
FamilySailor

Personally, I have nothing against money. I like it in fact..... If you have
enough of it, you can even buy something from West Marine. Those that don't
like money can mail it to me ;-)

That was just something someone emailed me, I posted it to see what the
comments would be.

John "26 Again"

felton

On Thu, 22 Jul 2004 14:20:06 -0500, "FamilySailor" wrote:

Personally, I have nothing against money. I like it in fact..... If you have
enough of it, you can even buy something from West Marine. Those that don't
like money can mail it to me ;-)

That was just something someone emailed me, I posted it to see what the
comments would be.

John "26 Again"

Good one I didn't realize how many people have apparently taken a
vow of poverty among the Republicans. As long as they came to be
successful in some manner that didn't involve screwing me, more power
to them It is the lifelong politicians that seem to get rich while
working for government wages that I wonder about.

Walt

FamilySailor wrote:

That was just something someone emailed me, I posted it to see what the
comments would be.

I figured as much. Just another random email filled with
unsubstantiated crap dutifullly passed along without any critical
analysis or attempt to determine if it has any basis in fact.

Some people will believe *anything*.

--
//-Walt
//
FamilySailor

It is the lifelong politicians that seem to get rich while
working for government wages that I wonder about.

Hummmm.... I wonder what the percentages are. I mean lifetime politicians
(Democrats vs.. Republican) and those who were successful in business before
getting on the government dole....

FamilySailor

I figured as much. Just another random email filled with
unsubstantiated crap dutifullly passed along without any critical
analysis or attempt to determine if it has any basis in fact.

Some people will believe *anything*.

(smile) I guess posting it here was my attempt at having it analyzed and
determining the basis of the facts....

SAIL LOCO

It is the lifelong politicians that seem to get rich while
working for government wages that I wonder about.

The other thing you gotta wonder about is why they spend millions of their own
money sometimes to get a job that pays about $150K.
S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
"Trains are a winter sport"