felton

Default (OT) Who Is Mrs. John Kerry?

On Thu, 22 Jul 2004 14:20:06 -0500, "FamilySailor" wrote:

Personally, I have nothing against money. I like it in fact..... If you have
enough of it, you can even buy something from West Marine. Those that don't
like money can mail it to me ;-)

That was just something someone emailed me, I posted it to see what the
comments would be.

John "26 Again"

Good one I didn't realize how many people have apparently taken a
vow of poverty among the Republicans. As long as they came to be
successful in some manner that didn't involve screwing me, more power
to them It is the lifelong politicians that seem to get rich while
working for government wages that I wonder about.