Jonathan Ganz

Default (OT) Who Is Mrs. John Kerry?

Wasn't her father a major contributor to the Republicans??? As I
recall he was. Sounds like a communist to me.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"DSK" wrote in message
FamilySailor wrote:
If you thought John Kerry was scary, he doesn't hold a candle to his

wife.

This is ludicrous. Last week you nut cases were jumping all over John
Kerry and his wife because they did not give enough to charity, in your
humble opinions. Now you're ****ed off because you were wrong, they give
TOO MUCH to charity!

What is so scary about Theresa Heinz Kerry? Are you that much afraid of
intelligent & capable women?

BTW there is nothing in that article, or any others I've ever seen or
heard, to support the accusation that John or Theresa Kerry "despise
successful entrepreneurship and believe in the confiscatory
redistribution of wealth."

This is just more empty right-wing blather. Do you choose to base the
future of your country on baseless and hate-filled accusations? That's a
rather strange way to express your sense of morality & family values.

DSK