Scott Vernon

Default Bought a Reinel 26' or not....

"felton" wrote in message
On Wed, 14 Jul 2004 16:59:03 -0400, "Scott Vernon"
wrote:

hit a nerve, eh?

"FamilySailor" wrote in message
I believe you.

Yet another cut from the ASSHOLE

I think he is way too thin skinned to sail either a Reinel or a
Hunter

Definitely too ''sensitive'' to be on this NG.

'''''SV'''''''

Capt. Mooron

Default Bought a Reinel 26'

No Scott... I may even be worse..... the Reinel 26 looks and sails like a
power boat.... while the Mac26 won't sail at all.

CM

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message

| "FamilySailor" wrote ...
| I have a friend who is checking out another 26'
| trailerable sailboat for me this weekend. This one is the trailer sailor
| of
| my dreams. Will say no more about it until I have money down on it or
pass
| it up, if it checks out okay that is. It sound pretty good (as it has
not
| been seen yet!)
|

| Oh, no, another Mac26XM owner.

Scott Vernon

"Capt. Mooron" wrote ...
No Scott... I may even be worse.....

than whom?

the Reinel 26 looks and sails like a
power boat.... while the Mac26 won't sail at all.

oh my. I've never seen one. Saw a MacX powering around the other day.
Yuck!

Capt. Mooron

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message

| "Capt. Mooron" wrote ...
| No Scott... I may even be worse.....
|
| than whom?

Not Whom... What!

| the Reinel 26 looks and sails like a
| power boat.... while the Mac26 won't sail at all.
|

| oh my. I've never seen one. Saw a MacX powering around the other day.
| Yuck!

The Reinell 26 is one Butt Ugly Boat! It's like the Bobsprit of sailing
boats...... and like Bob it doesn't work either.

CM

FamilySailor

The Reinell 26 is one Butt Ugly Boat! It's like the Bobsprit of sailing
boats...... and like Bob it doesn't work either.

hehehehe ; )

Scott Vernon

"FamilySailor" girlishly giggled....

hehehehe ; )

Jim Cate

Capt. Mooron wrote:
No Scott... I may even be worse..... the Reinel 26 looks and sails like a
power boat.... while the Mac26 won't sail at all.

CM

Really, Mooron? And how many hours have you spend sailing the Mac 26M?
None? Then maybe you are full of it when you spout your usual BS
concerning the Mac 26M.

(P.S. - Your favorite anecdote regarding your rescue of the family
stranded on their 26X DOESN'T PROVE ANYTHING. It only suggests that
something went wrong with that particular skipper on that particular
voyage.)

Once more, Moron, have you sailed the Mac 26M on ANY occasion? No? -
Interesting.

Jim

| Oh, no, another Mac26XM owner.

Jonathan Ganz

Maybe he's just smart.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Jim Cate" wrote in message

Capt. Mooron wrote:
No Scott... I may even be worse..... the Reinel 26 looks and sails like

power boat.... while the Mac26 won't sail at all.

CM

Really, Mooron? And how many hours have you spend sailing the Mac 26M?
None? Then maybe you are full of it when you spout your usual BS
concerning the Mac 26M.

(P.S. - Your favorite anecdote regarding your rescue of the family
stranded on their 26X DOESN'T PROVE ANYTHING. It only suggests that
something went wrong with that particular skipper on that particular
voyage.)

Once more, Moron, have you sailed the Mac 26M on ANY occasion? No? -
Interesting.

Jim

| Oh, no, another Mac26XM owner.

Capt. Mooron

"Jim Cate" wrote in message

| Really, Mooron? And how many hours have you spend sailing the Mac 26M?
| None? Then maybe you are full of it when you spout your usual BS
| concerning the Mac 26M.

Are you related to Loco by any chance?? Or are you telling me that because
the "M" is a different 'model' it miraculously evolves into a dream boat????

| Once more, Moron, have you sailed the Mac 26M on ANY occasion? No? -
| Interesting.

Sailed a Mac 19 Power Sailor, a Mac26X.... both of them CRAP! You suddenly
believe that changing the X to an M makes radical performance changes to a
vessel?

CM

SAIL LOCO

Gee, Mooron is my hero. He knows a lot about boats. He hates Macs and
Hunters.
S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
"No shirt, no skirt, full service"

Bought repaired canoe - positioning of seats/carry yoke correct? Guy Touring 2 July 18th 04 07:41 PM
bought a GPS Parallax Cruising 11 May 13th 04 10:03 PM
( OT ) Iraq Coalition Casualtitys ( Coalition of the bought?) Jim General 0 March 21st 04 03:30 AM
OT Hijacking a discussion, was Bought cool new digital charger....$89? Den73740 Electronics 8 January 31st 04 11:08 PM