Jonathan Ganz

Default Bought a Reinel 26'

Yes, you're an idiot.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Jim Cate" wrote in message

Jonathan Ganz wrote:

Similarly, you are an idiot.

In other words, I like getting kicked in the ass and don't have any

rational
response. Right Jonathan?

Jim

katysails

He said 20 hours - that means, to me, 20 hours

If you were taking 20 hrs here it would mean you were taking 5 four hour
classes or some combination of them 4 and 3, plus lab time...the average
student carries 16 credit hrs per semester....plus labs and library time...

--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

---

Jeff Morris

"katysails" wrote in message
He said 20 hours - that means, to me, 20 hours

If you were taking 20 hrs here it would mean you were taking 5 four hour
classes or some combination of them 4 and 3, plus lab time...the average
student carries 16 credit hrs per semester....plus labs and library time...

--

Kate,
Don't you think that someone who had 20 credit hours of physics and 18 of math

roughly 8 gallons (64 pounds of water) to a cubic foot implies 25 cubic feet.
or almost 4 liters to a gallon implies 800 cubic liters or 0.8 cubic meters

either way good to about 10%, or just go to:
http://www.onlineconversion.com/

Or, if he had the sailing experience he claims, he would know that a 100 gallon
water tank is rather large, roughly coffin sized, and is bigger than what is
found on most smaller sailboats - 200 gallons is huge! Either Jim is a
complete fake, or he's just too slow and lazy to figure out anything on his own.

Marc

And the court found her 20% liable for her actions. Of course ,
dumbass, they found Mc D's liable for 80%.

On Mon, 26 Jul 2004 21:10:13 -0500, Jim Cate wrote:

Marc wrote:

Your'e no effing lawyer. First hit on google
http://www.lectlaw.com/files/cur78.htm

the facts were that she wasn't driving and Mc D's ignored 100's of
burning complaints and continued insisting that its franchises hold
their coffee at 185 degrees, a temp sufficient to cause full thickness
burns.

When people order a coke, nost of them expect it to be cold. When they
order coffee, they normally expect it to be hot. (Hence the term, "hot
coffee.") Also, most people have enough common sense to know that they
shouldn't try to hold a cup of hot coffee between their legs,
particularly when sitting in a moving vehicle.

Jim

SAIL LOCO

Maybe you're an idiot, didn't read the case, and/or you're
not an attorney. You're certainly not a sailor.

If your talking to me ......... I just finished reading the link to the case
details. What's your problem? Are you the grandson?

S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
"Trains are a winter sport"

Jonathan Ganz

Not talking to you...

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"SAIL LOCO" wrote in message
Maybe you're an idiot, didn't read the case, and/or you're
not an attorney. You're certainly not a sailor.

If your talking to me ......... I just finished reading the link to the

case
details. What's your problem? Are you the grandson?

S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
"Trains are a winter sport"

SAIL LOCO

Not talking to you...

I should have realized that when you said I wasn't a sailor.
S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
"Trains are a winter sport"
Jonathan Ganz

Yup... talking to/about Jim.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"SAIL LOCO" wrote in message
Not talking to you...

I should have realized that when you said I wasn't a sailor.
S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
"Trains are a winter sport"

katysails

Don't you think that someone who had 20 credit hours of physics and 18 of
math
would know immediately that 200 gallons is a volume much larger than a
centerboard trunk?

Yeah, but I wasn't responding to whoever it is that is math challenged...I
was talking to Peter about college credit hour requirements....whole
different mini-discussion within a thread....

--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

---

Jim Cate

Who are you talking about? If you take the time to read my note, I never
suggested that popularity of the Macs equals quality. The point of the
above discussion was to point out that, if the ridiculous statements
about Macs being under built were true, BECAUSE there are thousands of
them out there, we would have hundreds of reports every year about Macs
breaking up and owners and passengers being lost.

This is just one more example of the total lack of intellectual honesty
of some participants on this ng. You can't dig much dirt out of what I
say, so you deliberately lie about it and twist the discussion around to
what you would have like for me to have said, but didn't.

Jim

Jonathan Ganz wrote:
Clearly, you're not much of a sailor if you think that popularity equals
quality. I know one of the major Mac dealers in the western US. Even
he admits that they're not much a sailboat.

You're the idiot who bought one. Look up your own stats. Seems to
me that you're trying to hide your embarrassment by claiming all sorts
of things that aren't true.

Bought repaired canoe - positioning of seats/carry yoke correct? Guy Touring 2 July 18th 04 07:41 PM
bought a GPS Parallax Cruising 11 May 13th 04 10:03 PM
( OT ) Iraq Coalition Casualtitys ( Coalition of the bought?) Jim General 0 March 21st 04 02:30 AM
OT Hijacking a discussion, was Bought cool new digital charger....$89? Den73740 Electronics 8 January 31st 04 10:08 PM