Horvath

Default flag etiquette

On Wed, 07 Jul 2004 02:53:20 GMT, "Bob Crantz"
wrote this crap:

I want to live long enough to **** on his (Clinton's) grave.

I know I will.

Horvath

On Tue, 6 Jul 2004 22:03:00 -0700, "Jonathan Ganz"
wrote this crap:

I hope you do. Then, you'll get to spend some time with your
bottom buddies in prison.

Since when is it illegal to **** on someone's grave?

Jonathan Ganz

Are you really that stupid?

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

wrote this crap:

I hope you do. Then, you'll get to spend some time with your
bottom buddies in prison.

Since when is it illegal to **** on someone's grave?

Jonathan Ganz

You can join Bob in prison.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

wrote this crap:

I want to live long enough to **** on his (Clinton's) grave.

I know I will.

katysails

It's a public act of indecency, lewd exposure, and an action that puts you
in the same camp as he's in for his sex stunts in the White House....aside
from the fact that you would be arrested for defacing a national monument
(whether you want it to be one or not is not relevant...) He's out of the
White House...he's history...let it go....

--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

---

Scott Vernon

wrote this crap:

I want to live long enough to **** on his (Clinton's) grave.

I know I will.

I hate waiting in long lines.

Vito

"Bob Crantz" wrote in message
ink.net...
I want to live long enough to **** on his (Clinton's) grave

Lessee if I get where y'all are coming from.

Reagan promised less government but instead attacked womens' rights, waged a
war on free speech, ran up more debts than any liberal democrat had even in
WW2, opened the door for his anti-porn dong-buddies to steal billions from
the S&Ls, and kept the government from stopping the AIDS epidemic that
killed 1000s of hemophiliacs plus god knows how many gays - but you love him
cause he wouldn't say "condom" in the white house. Hmmmmm ....

Clintoon did what Reagan had promised to do - he quit prying into our
bedrooms, and reduced the deficit until we had a surplus and were beginning
to pay off Reagans debts, giving us low interest rates that let the young
buy homes and rapidly growing 401Ks for the old - but all you remember is he
got a BJ in the oval office so you hate him. Gee, that's logical - he prolly
said "condom" too!

So the Homer Simpson part of us elected a village idiot - a "conservative"
who promptly turned Clintoons surplus into deficites even bigger than
Reagans, lied us into another Vietnam, and destroyed our retirement savings!
But we love him cuz he offers simple solutions even fools can understand!
Radical Muslims hate us so bad they're eager to die just to kill a few of
us. Why? Don't ask! It's too complicated! Just drop a bomb on them! Never
mind each bomb doubles the number of radicals looking to kill Americans -
it's a solution village idiots can comprehend. Does it work? Has it brought
peace to Israel after 50 years? Ask Sharon, ....

Bottom line is Clintoon's conservative fiscal policies let a generation of
Americans afford homes while another generation built record retirement
savings, but you want to **** on him. Meanwhile, Reagan then the Shrub
sodomized average Americans to benefit the few earning over 10 million a
year, but you love them. Can you say Doa?

Jonathan Ganz

You're talking about JFK right? Or, FDR? :-)

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"katysails" wrote in message
It's a public act of indecency, lewd exposure, and an action that puts you
in the same camp as he's in for his sex stunts in the White House....aside
from the fact that you would be arrested for defacing a national monument
(whether you want it to be one or not is not relevant...) He's out of the
White House...he's history...let it go....

--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse
Kirie Elite 32
http://katysails.tripod.com

---

Jonathan Ganz

Thank you Vito!

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Vito" wrote in message
"Bob Crantz" wrote in message
ink.net...
[...]

katysails

You're talking about JFK right? Or, FDR? :-)

Yeah...them, too.....and LBJ.....

--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

---

Single Handed Flag?? Steve Cruising 32 January 8th 04 05:06 PM
Flag etiquette Cheshire Cruising 40 January 3rd 04 11:25 PM
Which flag to fly ? Sven General 9 December 12th 03 11:02 PM