Scott Vernon

Default Kudos to Bart

For all the sailing threads he's started. Kudos, not points, to Bart.

Scotty

katysails

Kudos, not points, to Bart.

Now what in the heck is Bart going to do with an antelope on his boat????
--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

---

katysails

trust me, you really don't want to know.

Scotty

Poor Bart....
--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

---

Thom Stewart

I'll second that!

He sure has lelp us to share and get sailing knowledge!

AND: "I'LL DRINK TO THAT!"

Ole Thom

Flying Tadpole

Scott Vernon wrote:

For all the sailing threads he's started. Kudos, not points, to Bart.

Scotty

A pleasant and worthwhile diversion from the real purposes of
alt.sailing.asa!
--
Flying Tadpole

-------------------------
Break Away, Sail Away and putz away
now at http://music.download.com/internetopera
Scott Vernon

"Flying Tadpole" wrote in message

Scott Vernon wrote:

For all the sailing threads he's started. Kudos, not points, to Bart.

Scotty

A pleasant and worthwhile diversion from the real purposes of
alt.sailing.asa!

like advertising your internet opera?

Flying Tadpole

Scott Vernon wrote:

For all the sailing threads he's started. Kudos, not points, to Bart.

Scotty

A pleasant and worthwhile diversion from the real purposes of
alt.sailing.asa!

like advertising your internet opera?

An attempted low blow which, as on so many, many prior occasions,
turns out to be just a by-blow. For the real purposes of a.s.asa
remain, as always, theatre comprising a large load of dead fish,
red herrings, and old cobblers. FOr proof, just look at what the
longest threads are. The Internet Opera is but a pale and
distant relative, a vague and dim reflection, of the human
maelstrom of alt.sailing.asa.

Just for you, I've appended another website so that I can plug
that too. And another on reflection.
--
Flying Tadpole

-------------------------
Break Away, Sail Away and putz away
now at http://music.download.com/internetopera
The Light Schooner! http://www.ace.net.au/schooner
SquareBoats! http://www.ace.net.au/schooner/sbhome
Scott Vernon

Thanks, the 'SquareBoats' one is hilarious.

Scotty

"Flying Tadpole" wrote

A pleasant and worthwhile diversion from the real purposes of
alt.sailing.asa!

like advertising your internet opera?

An attempted low blow which,

Hey, Bart! Donal ASA 58 March 22nd 04 02:11 AM
VHF Q? Bart? Scott Vernon ASA 50 November 10th 03 11:34 AM
Kudos to Simple Simon Simple Simon ASA 12 September 22nd 03 02:02 AM