John Cairns

Default Hey Horvath

Have you seen those Lake Huron Doublehanded Challenge 20th Anniversary tees?
John Cairns

Horvath

On Mon, 5 Jul 2004 00:07:37 -0400, "John Cairns"
wrote this crap:

Have you seen those Lake Huron Doublehanded Challenge 20th Anniversary tees?
John Cairns

No, I haven't. Got a URL? Getting ready for the Port Huron to Mac?
Or the Deepwater Race?

BTW, you should have been at Lake Erie Race Week. I won the Buccaneer
Race, and the Ti-Mi Race, and I got First Place for the series. I
collected three first place prizes in one day.

Scott Vernon

wrote this crap:

Have you seen those Lake Huron Doublehanded Challenge 20th Anniversary

tees?
John Cairns

No, I haven't. Got a URL? Getting ready for the Port Huron to Mac?
Or the Deepwater Race?

BTW, you should have been at Lake Erie Race Week. I won the Buccaneer
Race, and the Ti-Mi Race, and I got First Place for the series. I
collected three first place prizes in one day.

got a URL for the results?

SV

John Cairns

No URL, not doing the Mac, don't have a ride. If I'm feeling really
ambitious next year maybe I'll do the single-handed, at least you don't have
to worry about finding crew. Bitch is I think you still have to have all
that mandatory safety equipment, possibly excluding the 8-man liferaft. We
did the Independence Day race Saturday, were supposed to do the doublehanded
today, skipper had other commitments. We're not doing the deepwater this
year, just the Mon.-Wed Bay Week races but we are doing the Commodore Perry
Saturday. Anyways, I think Lemonds had the tees, I'm really bad with names,
he was taking orders after the race Saturday, I thought they looked pretty
cool so I ordered one. I noticed your name was on it so I thought you'd be
interested. Synowiec knows for sure who this guy was, try e-mailing him at
, he should be able to give you an e-mail addy.One
last thing, "Shenanagin" did get a flag at the Mills, 3rd place IIRC.
John Cairns
wrote this crap:

Have you seen those Lake Huron Doublehanded Challenge 20th Anniversary

tees?
John Cairns

No, I haven't. Got a URL? Getting ready for the Port Huron to Mac?
Or the Deepwater Race?

BTW, you should have been at Lake Erie Race Week. I won the Buccaneer
Race, and the Ti-Mi Race, and I got First Place for the series. I
collected three first place prizes in one day.

Horvath

On 5 Jul 2004 13:54:26 GMT, "Scott Vernon" wrote
this crap:

BTW, you should have been at Lake Erie Race Week. I won the Buccaneer
Race, and the Ti-Mi Race, and I got First Place for the series. I
collected three first place prizes in one day.

got a URL for the results?

SV

http://www.ncyc.net/newNCYC/RR/04/lerwOVDO_04.html

Horvath

On Mon, 5 Jul 2004 10:56:02 -0400, "John Cairns"
wrote this crap:

we are doing the Commodore Perry
Saturday.

I'll be there. Already registered. I'll be at the pizza party after
the race.

Nav

Horvath wrote:

On 5 Jul 2004 13:54:26 GMT, "Scott Vernon" wrote
this crap:

BTW, you should have been at Lake Erie Race Week. I won the Buccaneer
Race, and the Ti-Mi Race, and I got First Place for the series. I
collected three first place prizes in one day.

got a URL for the results?

SV

http://www.ncyc.net/newNCYC/RR/04/lerwOVDO_04.html

Bwhahahahhahahahahha

Cheers

Jonathan Ganz

Stuffing his face. Hint: Eat less pizza, you'll lose your tits.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

wrote this crap:

we are doing the Commodore Perry
Saturday.

I'll be there. Already registered. I'll be at the pizza party after
the race.

katysails

http://www.ncyc.net/newNCYC/RR/04/lerwOVDO_04.html

Good grief...that says Jor took 3rd in PHRF B on Red Cloud! Must have been
quite the slog motoring up from Texas!

--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

---

How Dumb is Horvath? Bobsprit ASA 6 May 18th 04 11:52 PM
ASA and politics - or: Why are Bobsprit and Horvath so stupid ? [email protected] ASA 7 December 17th 03 01:14 PM
What happened, Horvath??? Horvath ASA 5 August 18th 03 06:15 PM
What happened, Horvath??? Scott Vernon ASA 18 August 18th 03 02:29 AM
In search of Horvath John Cairns ASA 4 July 14th 03 05:15 AM