John Cairns

Default Hey Horvath

No URL, not doing the Mac, don't have a ride. If I'm feeling really
ambitious next year maybe I'll do the single-handed, at least you don't have
to worry about finding crew. Bitch is I think you still have to have all
that mandatory safety equipment, possibly excluding the 8-man liferaft. We
did the Independence Day race Saturday, were supposed to do the doublehanded
today, skipper had other commitments. We're not doing the deepwater this
year, just the Mon.-Wed Bay Week races but we are doing the Commodore Perry
Saturday. Anyways, I think Lemonds had the tees, I'm really bad with names,
he was taking orders after the race Saturday, I thought they looked pretty
cool so I ordered one. I noticed your name was on it so I thought you'd be
interested. Synowiec knows for sure who this guy was, try e-mailing him at
, he should be able to give you an e-mail addy.One
last thing, "Shenanagin" did get a flag at the Mills, 3rd place IIRC.
John Cairns
"Horvath" wrote in message
On Mon, 5 Jul 2004 00:07:37 -0400, "John Cairns"
wrote this crap:

Have you seen those Lake Huron Doublehanded Challenge 20th Anniversary

tees?
John Cairns

No, I haven't. Got a URL? Getting ready for the Port Huron to Mac?
Or the Deepwater Race?

BTW, you should have been at Lake Erie Race Week. I won the Buccaneer
Race, and the Ti-Mi Race, and I got First Place for the series. I
collected three first place prizes in one day.