Bobsprit

Default Divine Definition

Things people hate to admit....

1) That they don't have the answer.
2) That they will die someday.
3) That there is no real justice.
4) That they are alone.
5) That they are ultimately responsible for their acts.
6) That life has no "plan" for them.

Interesting how "god" neatly solves all of these. For several years The Easter
Bunny and Santa Clause myth can also solve things. In fact, Santa is a lot like
"god" since he won't be good if you aren't.
The Pope rides in a bulletproof case because he's afraid to die. He's afraid of
the unknown. Like many high power officials associated with religion, he knows
the game well, just as John Edwards knows his game.

RB

Bobsprit

God is an imaginary friend for adults.

Most likely. But we can't say that 100% for certain. Santa Clause is less
likely to exist, since he's not at his address. But he could be hiding or
retired.

RB

Capt. Mooron

He sure is at his address.... and I should know... we put in a new landing
strip, apron, taxiway and a blasted a reservoir for him 6 years ago!

The Easter Bunny visits me at least once a year!!

So there... mr. Bigshot skeptic!

CM

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
| God is an imaginary friend for adults.
|
| Most likely. But we can't say that 100% for certain. Santa Clause is less
| likely to exist, since he's not at his address. But he could be hiding or
| retired.
|
| RB

EdGordonRN

Things people hate to admit....

1) That they don't have the answer.
2) That they will die someday.
3) That there is no real justice.
4) That they are alone.
5) That they are ultimately responsible for their acts.
6) That life has no "plan" for them.

People are created for only one purpose: they are supposed to be the final
entry for God to be in His creation. We are the dream body of God, just like
you have a dream body when you are in a dream. We, each and everyone of us, is
supposed to be able to tack "Christ" on then end of our first name.
Capt. Mooron

Ed...... NICE!!!! Now smoke another blunt and think it over... Ok?

CM

"EdGordonRN" wrote in message
| Things people hate to admit....
|
| 1) That they don't have the answer.
| 2) That they will die someday.
| 3) That there is no real justice.
| 4) That they are alone.
| 5) That they are ultimately responsible for their acts.
| 6) That life has no "plan" for them.
|

| People are created for only one purpose: they are supposed to be the final
| entry for God to be in His creation. We are the dream body of God, just
like
| you have a dream body when you are in a dream. We, each and everyone of
us, is
| supposed to be able to tack "Christ" on then end of our first name.

Vito

"EdGordonRN" wrote

People are created for only one purpose: they are supposed to be the final
entry for God to be in His creation.

Wrong! The original Genesis says that the Elohim (PLURAL) created Adam and
Lillith "in their own images" so that the race could evolve into new Elohim.
YHWH may have derailed that plan.

We, each and everyone of us, is supposed to be able to tack "Christ" on

then end of our first name.

Hogwash! "Christ" is Greek and refers to the Messiah - the annointed
warrior-king that Jewish prophets predicted would restore Israel. None of us
have any plans to do that. Neither did the man some call Jesus. Where do
you get these ideas? Certainly not from history.

EdGordonRN

Hogwash! "Christ" is Greek and refers to the Messiah - the annointed
warrior-king that Jewish prophets predicted would restore Israel. None of us
have any plans to do that. Neither did the man some call Jesus.

Then obviously that's not what I meant with the term Christ, and neither did
Jesus. The Jews were simply wrong about Christ, weren't they.

Where do you get these ideas? Certainly not from history.

God tells me. Compete with that!