Simple Simon

Default Definition of Express

4express vb 1 : to make known : show, state ~ regret; also : symbolize 2 : to squeeze out : extract by pressing 3 : to send by
express

© 1995 Zane Publishing, Inc. The Merriam-Webster Dictionary © 1994 by Merriam-Webster, Incorporated

"To state regret." I would say this is THE fitting definition for
the Express 30.

John Cairns

Funny thing. If the Express boats were held in such low regard, why would a
respected designer use the name for his own designs? Oh, I know, he wanted
his designs to be mistaken for their inferior namesakes, thus insuring their
success in the marketplace!
http://www.sailnet.com/collections/R...eID=sailne0354
John Cairns
Simple Simon wrote in message
4express vb 1 : to make known : show, state ~ regret; also : symbolize 2

: to squeeze out : extract by pressing 3 : to send by
express

© 1995 Zane Publishing, Inc. The Merriam-Webster Dictionary © 1994 by

Merriam-Webster, Incorporated

"To state regret." I would say this is THE fitting definition for
the Express 30.

Bobsprit

nny thing. If the Express boats were held in such low regard, why would a
respected designer use the name for his own designs?

CS has nothing to do with the Steve Killing boats, dummy. There is also a line
of powerboats called Express. Fitting!

RB

New DownEast and Express Cruisers group... BostonScubaDiver Cruising 0 November 23rd 03 05:30 PM
New DownEast and Express Cruisers Group BostonScubaDiver General 0 November 23rd 03 05:28 PM
Express to toe stubbing! Bobsprit ASA 6 July 14th 03 04:02 AM
Express 27 Marc ASA 10 June 30th 03 11:36 AM