Bobsprit

Default BBQ Grills????

I got rid of my Magma POS grill on Ebay, thank god! Now I want something
better. Anyone try the Force 10 Log shaped units? I'd like to spend under
250.00-300.00 or so. I don't think a 500.00 dollar unit is warranted. I used
have (but gave away) the Force 10 Sea Chef (round), but I was looking to see if
the log types are better.

Thanks,

RB

SAIL LOCO

Boy, an oversize ladder and a BBQ grill on the stern of that thing. What, are
you hoping nobody will notice the ladder anymore.
S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
"No shirt, no skirt, full service"