Synonymous

Default OPD Valve Question (Grills)

If I get my grill tank changed to the new OPD type, do I have to buy a
new grill also? I don't want to buy a new grill.

Thanks for your help!
Gordon Wedman

I wouldn't think so. The new valve is only intended to prevent the tank
from being over-filled. For the grill the only thing that is important is
the pressure coming out of your regulator and the size of jets in the grill.
You are not changing those and don't need to as long as you use the same
gas, ie. LPG.

"Synonymous" wrote in message
m...
If I get my grill tank changed to the new OPD type, do I have to buy a
new grill also? I don't want to buy a new grill.

Thanks for your help!

Keith

No. They're compatible.

--