Glen \Wiley\ Wilson

Default OPD Valve Question (Grills)

On 13 Jul 2004 15:09:41 -0700, (Synonymous) wrote:

If I get my grill tank changed to the new OPD type, do I have to buy a
new grill also? I don't want to buy a new grill.

Thanks for your help!

The connector on the new valve looks different, but it is still
compatible with the old hoses. In any event, you have no practical
alternative to getting the OPD valve. It's illegal to refill the old
style.

Glen "Wiley" Wilson usenet1 SPAMNIX at worldwidewiley dot com
To reply, lose the capitals and do the obvious.

Take a look at cpRepeater, my NMEA data integrator, repeater, and
logger at
http://www.worldwidewiley.com/