Default BBQ Grills????

On 17 May 2004, (Bobsprit) wrote:

I got rid of my Magma POS grill on Ebay, thank god! Now
I want something better. Anyone try the Force 10 Log
shaped units? I'd like to spend under 250.00-300.00 or
so. I don't think a 500.00 dollar unit is warranted. I used
have (but gave away) the Force 10 Sea Chef (round), but I
was looking to see if the log types are better. Thanks,

Maybe you'll find helpful Jul. 1, 2002 issue of "Practical Sailor"
which rated gas-powered models, including the Force 10 (its "winner").

I know that the boating supply stores sell presumably lots of these
things, but that (was it a Leonard Bernstein - Steven Sondheim?)
classic, "Fire! Fire! The Boat's On Fire! (and Sinking)!" tune keeps
one off our boat.