Capt. Mooron

Default Bye Bye Bushy!!!

Loco said what you'd figure he'd say.... nothin' much!

CM

"SAIL LOCO" wrote in message
| I'm not even taking the atrocity of Bergman's beheading into account
|
| What an ass. If you can't at least get the poor soul's name correct you
should
| shut up.
| S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
| "No shirt, no skirt, full service"

Bobsprit

Excuse me! Just a few years ago with Clinton in office gas was above $2.00
a gallon. Where were you on another planet?

I have NEVER paid over 2.00 gallon. Not ever. I remember it was close a few
times. Now I'm paying WELL OVER that.

RB
Bobsprit

And I got news for you, the price is going to stay were it is for a long
time.

And I got news for you....

BYE BYE BUSHY!

RB

SAIL LOCO

Some sucker is knocked off while trying to make a buck and he's now a
friggin "Hero" ??????

Nobody said that. Maybe you could cut and paste the post where I called him a
hero. But that's beside the point and you didn't address the point. But
that's typical of liberal whiners. You jerks who claim to be all knowing and
caring don't even have the decency to get the guy's name right.
S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
"No shirt, no skirt, full service"
SAIL LOCO

I have NEVER paid over 2.00 gallon. Not ever. I remember it was close a few
times. Now I'm paying WELL OVER that.

If you were smart you'd keep that Dorkmobile you drive in the garage anyway.
S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
"No shirt, no skirt, full service"
Bobsprit

If you were smart you'd keep that Dorkmobile you drive in the garage anyway.

Which one? The Subaru wagon? The MG? The STI we just leased that can leave your
car for dead?

Bwahahahahaha!

RB
Joe

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message ...
"Joe" wrote in message

| It great to see you had a good time sailing while your buddies were
| chopping off nicks head. Then you have dinner on a "republicans" boat
| and you think its all a joke.

Joe....
I'm probably going out on a limb here.... but it's the way I currently see
the situation on the "War" ... or "Liberation" of Iraq.

First the Reason was WMDs..... the President now admits there was none.

reason was saddam was bad and did not get along well with others.

Then it was ties to Bin Laden..... the President now admits there were none

Ossam Al Quedia chopped of nicks head in Iraq. Perhaps there might be a link.
Birds of a feather.

Finally it was Moral superiority.... the Abu scandal scuttled that..... the
President admits that.

Morals in war..

You now have proven that you had absolutely no excuse to invade.

Tell that to the average Iraqi. We had to invade to liberate.
We need to make sure they can substain freedom, then we need to get out.

I'm not even taking the atrocity of Bergman's beheading into account because
that would be akin to comparing that the USA is only a "light" version of
the type of people they rightfully condemn.

No my friend... when you hold yourself to a higher standard.... you are
required to operate within it's boundaries. In this the USA has failed.....
and failed miserably!

...and NO!... I'm NOT Blaming the troops..... I'm pointing the crooked
finger of accusation where it belongs..... the Commander & Chief!!!

Well its easy to point fingers. Point it a saddam, AlQuieda, ossama, taliban,
and that type of murdering scum. Not at the man trying to rid the world of them.

What is not easy... is keeping another 9/11 from happening.
But we are going to do all we can. Regardless of world opinion.
Saddam had connections to terrorist.

This is not a war on iraq, it is a war on terror.

Please feel free to join in the fight.

Joe

CM

Capt. Mooron

I got your name right.... that's all that should matter to you!

CM

Bye Bye Bushy! Bobsprit ASA 0 May 11th 04 01:29 PM
Bye Bye Bushy! Bobsprit ASA 1 May 6th 04 10:21 AM