Bobsprit

Default Bye Bye Bushy!!!

Whenever someone stops attempting to understand the
situation and spends all their time and energy attempting to defend
their position, all progress towards understanding stops.

The problem is that a single act of hate becomes the whole world for people
like Loco. He actually thinks everyone in Iraq is cutting off American
heads...or that they want to. His racism was latent, waiting for any cause of
flair up.
Not long ago, some "Americans" dragged a man behind a truck until he was
beheaded. That happed here and was applauded by plenty of Americans in the name
of "their god."
Sadness. Truly. But I think Bush has done even more damage than we ever
imagined. I just paid 2.20 for gas. Never would happen with ANY other
president.

RB
Bobsprit

Hey Bubbles, quit crying, we're now paying AU$ 4.77 / gallon, about
US$ 3.70 and climbing fast.

I don't care what you're paying. Your own county is allowing you to be screwed
and now mine decided to suddenly do the same. It'll just chase Bushy away
faster.

RB
Capt. Mooron

"Joe" wrote in message

| It great to see you had a good time sailing while your buddies were
| chopping off nicks head. Then you have dinner on a "republicans" boat
| and you think its all a joke.

Joe....
I'm probably going out on a limb here.... but it's the way I currently see
the situation on the "War" ... or "Liberation" of Iraq.

First the Reason was WMDs..... the President now admits there was none.

Then it was ties to Bin Laden..... the President now admits there were none

Finally it was Moral superiority.... the Abu scandal scuttled that..... the
President admits that.

You now have proven that you had absolutely no excuse to invade.

I'm not even taking the atrocity of Bergman's beheading into account because
that would be akin to comparing that the USA is only a "light" version of
the type of people they rightfully condemn.

No my friend... when you hold yourself to a higher standard.... you are
required to operate within it's boundaries. In this the USA has failed.....
and failed miserably!

....and NO!... I'm NOT Blaming the troops..... I'm pointing the crooked
finger of accusation where it belongs..... the Commander & Chief!!!

CM

Bobsprit

....and NO!... I'm NOT Blaming the troops..... I'm pointing the crooked
finger of accusation where it belongs..... the Commander & Chief!!!

Well said. Wonder what Loco will say?

RB

SAIL LOCO

Bwahahaaha! Where are the WMD the war was started over, Loco? Hmmmm?
Your president is a killer of American Soldiers and has buried our economy.

Oh really! Like I said before you should try to get yourself educated.

America’s Economy is Strong and Getting Stronger

288,000 New Jobs Created in April, Over 1.1 Million Jobs Created Since August
2003

New job figures released today and other recent economic data show that
America’s economy is strong and getting stronger – and that the
President’s jobs and growth plan is working. The Labor Department announced
that employers added 288,000 new jobs in April. In total, over 1.1 million jobs
have been added since August, with 8 consecutive months of gains.

America has a choice: It can continue to grow the economy and create new jobs
as the President’s policies are doing; or it can raise taxes on American
families and small businesses, hurting economic recovery and future job
creation. President Bush’s pro-growth agenda, strong education system, and
policies to help American workers gain the skills to secure good jobs are the
right ways to respond to the challenges of our growing and changing economy.

April’s increase in employment remained strong and well in excess of market
expectations. 288,000 net new jobs were created in April – and February and
March increases were revised upward, for a combined upward revision of 66,000.
The household survey showed a similar increase in employment, up 1.3 million
since August.
The national unemployment rate edged down to 5.6% in April – falling 0.7
percentage points from its peak of 6.3% in June 2003. At 5.6%, the unemployment
rate is below the average of the 1970s, 1980s, and 1990s.
Manufacturing employment increased 21,000 in April, and was revised up for
February and March. Manufacturing employment has risen for three consecutive
months. These were the first gains in this sector since July of 2000.
Over the past year, the unemployment rate has fallen in 44 of the 50 states.
Weekly unemployment insurance claims have fallen to their lowest level since
2000.
President Bush’s Actions Are Helping to Drive Our Economic Recovery

The President’s Jobs and Growth tax relief package helped drive the strong
improvement in our economy. It raised the level of economic activity and
productivity, which will result in higher incomes and living standards for
American workers.

In addition to today’s employment news, other recently released data confirm
that the economy is strong and growing stronger:

The American economy grew at a strong annual pace of 4.2 percent during the
first quarter of 2004 – well above the historical average, and continuing the
strong growth seen over the previous two quarters. Economic growth over the
last three quarters has been the fastest in nearly 20 years, at a 5.5 percent
annual rate that would double the real size of the economy in 13 years. The
President's policies have helped propel the recovery forward, putting more
money in the pockets of America’s families and laying a foundation for growth
and job creation now and for years to come.

Household spending continues to be strong. As a result of the President’s
2001 and 2003 tax cuts, personal consumption levels have risen significantly.
Real after-tax incomes are up by 10% since December 2000 – substantially
better than those following the last recession.
Retail sales other than motor vehicles in the first quarter of 2004 increased
11.6 percent, more than double the average annual rate of growth over the last
decade.
Consumer confidence is at its highest level in 3 months and is rising. The
Conference Board said its index of consumer confidence increased 4.4 points to
92.9 in April, from 88.5 in March.
New housing construction in March surged to levels near those of December 2003,
when they were at their highest levels in almost 20 years.
In the first quarter of 2004, the national homeownership rate reached a record
high of 68.6 percent, beating the record set in the previous quarter.
Minority homeownership set a new quarterly record of 50.8 percent in the first
quarter, up 0.2 percentage points from the fourth quarter and up 1.5 percentage
points from the first quarter of 2003.
Inflation remains restrained, with the core CPI (Consumer Price Index) rising
only 1.6 percent and the core finished-goods PPI (Producer Price Index) rising
only 0.7 percent over the last 12 months.
Mortgage rates remain near historic lows, making homebuying easier and more
affordable.

American companies are reporting historic levels of growth.
Productivity grew from 2000 to 2003 at the fastest 3-year rate in more than 50
years. This has bolstered profits and will lead to significantly higher real
wages for workers.
More manufacturers have been reporting increased activity and new orders than
at any time in the last 20 years. The ISM Manufacturing employment index in
April was at its highest level since 1987.

The President’s jobs and growth policies have put the economy on the road to
recovery—but there is more work to be done. The President has outlined a
six-point plan to create even more job opportunities for America’s workers
and keep America the best place in the world to do business. The plan includes:
enabling families and businesses to plan for the future with confidence by
making tax reductions permanent; making health care costs more affordable and
predictable; reducing the burden of lawsuits on our economy; ensuring an
affordable, reliable energy supply; streamlining regulations and paperwork
requirements; and opening new markets for American products and services.
S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
"No shirt, no skirt, full service"
SAIL LOCO

The problem is that a single act of hate becomes the whole world for
people
like Loco. He actually thinks everyone in Iraq is cutting off American
heads...or that they want to. His racism was latent, waiting for any cause of
flair up.

Not true and a dumb statement.

Not long ago, some "Americans" dragged a man behind a truck until he
was
beheaded. That happed here and was applauded by plenty of Americans in the name
of "their god."

I never heard of one person "applauding" that crime. Please explain.

Sadness. Truly. But I think Bush has done even more damage than we ever
imagined. I just paid 2.20 for gas. Never would happen with ANY other
president.

Excuse me! Just a few years ago with Clinton in office gas was above $2.00
a gallon. Where were you on another planet?
S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
"No shirt, no skirt, full service"
SAIL LOCO

I'm not even taking the atrocity of Bergman's beheading into account

What an ass. If you can't at least get the poor soul's name correct you should
shut up.
S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
"No shirt, no skirt, full service"
Capt. Mooron

Oh.... BOO HOO

Some sucker is knocked off while trying to make a buck and he's now a
friggin "Hero" ??????

Wake Up Man!!! He must have known the "Job was Dangerous when he took it!"

Croc Tears on your part Loco.

CM

"SAIL LOCO" wrote in message
| I'm not even taking the atrocity of Bergman's beheading into account
|
| What an ass. If you can't at least get the poor soul's name correct you
should
| shut up.
| S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
| "No shirt, no skirt, full service"

Capt. Mooron

Z-Z-Z-Z-Z--z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z

CM

Bye Bye Bushy! Bobsprit ASA 0 May 11th 04 01:29 PM
Bye Bye Bushy! Bobsprit ASA 1 May 6th 04 10:21 AM