Bobsprit

Default Bye Bye Bushy!

Soon it will be all over for Bush, the murderous US president who kills US
Soldiers, destroys the environment and our economy. Bush has to be the worst US
president ever after making an international villain of the USA and lying to
the American people and starting a war under false pretenses and so on....Now
George Bush sr. is even distancing himself from his son. I used to tell people
that Bush could "only do so much damage in 4 years." Boy was I wrong!
I can't wait until Bushy goes bye bye! Very soon now....!

RB